Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· The Mouth®
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
take a piss sitting down?

I already know about Kilgore....just wanting to know what camp to put the rest of y'all in.

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
Couldn't even if I wanted to... Tyler Jr. can't breathe underwater. Even for a #2 I have to squat above the toilet so he doesn't fall in.

· The Mouth®
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TylerDurden;11373371 said:
Couldn't even if I wanted to... Tyler Jr. can't breathe underwater. Even for a #2 I have to squat above the toilet so he doesn't fall in.

Haven't you learned to tie it in a knot yet?

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
Bogey;11373411 said:
Haven't you learned to tie it in a knot yet?
Messes up my flow... if you know a good knot that doesn't interfere with the stream, I'm open to suggestions.

· ComfortablyNumb
4,929 Posts
itisbruno;11373848 said:
When I poop
+1.

When I stand, I try to see how far I can pee. It makes for weird looks when you're hitting the target from 7.4 feet away and somebody walks in the public restroom, but hey...ya do what you gotta do.

· Girl w/a Glock
4,128 Posts
TylerDurden;11373371 said:
Just sling it over your shoulder.

· The Mouth®
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TylerDurden;11373426 said:
Messes up my flow... if you know a good knot that doesn't interfere with the stream, I'm open to suggestions.
Well if it's really as big as you say it is, a simple overhand knot wouldn't kink it.

· Caffeine Addled
1,059 Posts
Sidhe;11374077 said:
Just sling it over your shoulder.

Then you dribble down your back

· Raconteur
2,749 Posts
itisbruno;11373848 said:
When I poop
Same for me, although I occasionally have to take a power dump. When that happens, I am so focused on pooping that I forget to piss while seated. In that situation, I often end up standing back up, realizing that I still need to piss and then turning around and piss standing up.

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
Bogey;11374982 said:
Well if it's really as big as you say it is, a simple overhand knot wouldn't kink it.
Damnit Bogey... I know what an overhand right is, but what the hell is an overhand knot? Is it like a pretzel? That doesn't jive well with me... great, now I'm picturing my dong as a salted pretzel with mustard sauce.

· Frisky!
35,864 Posts
Figure 8 knot would be better.
They do not jam-up.
Use them on sailing, etc.

BTW, tagged as guy thread.
:rofl:

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
G33;11375842 said:
Figure 8 knot would be better.
They do not jam-up.
Use them on sailing, etc.

BTW, tagged as guy thread.
:rofl:
A figure 8? Damnit, you guys/gals with the knot terminology! I know what a standing 8 is...

Sailing? Do I look like Christopher Cross to you? :rofl:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts