Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
INFRINGED
42,213 Posts
Under 3K, I'm pretty sure.
You are member 2381, and the cut off was 1-1-2000.

How many of us still post, I don't know.

·
Premium Member
65,073 Posts
There were 3,300 people originally registered before 1/1/2000. Of those, about 750 are still active on the site. Some have moved on, re-registered for whatever reason, some died. All in all, I am pleased with that retention rate. Setting up this forum has brought back quite a few of you that haven't been active in a while. I am really glad to see so many of you posting here. It brings back some memories. I had completely forgotten about the Ginger vs Maryann threads.:supergrin: Eric

·
1,264 Posts
750 oldtimers left, apparently #2047 chiming in...

·
INFRINGED
42,213 Posts
There were 3,300 people originally registered before 1/1/2000. Of those, about 750 are still active on the site. Some have moved on, re-registered for whatever reason, some died. All in all, I am pleased with that retention rate. Setting up this forum has brought back quite a few of you that haven't been active in a while. I am really glad to see so many of you posting here. It brings back some memories. I had completely forgotten about the Ginger vs Maryann threads.:supergrin: Eric
I thought it would be somewhere around 3K. I didn't think it would have been over. I am glad to see there are so many of us left.

<------1530?
:supergrin:
1678. You got here a little before me.

·
Super Moderator
2,342 Posts
I'm still here, forum is a great idea!

·
Waiting on NWO
255 Posts
Seems like forever ago. So much water under the bridge. I'll bet we will be hearing from more of them over the next few days.

·
Lady B/Team OAF
1,475 Posts
<-- 2725.

(Should be more like 1200 something, but I couldn't find my original user name from when I first signed up around early to mid 98.)

B. :dunno:

·
Old Timer
8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
#573? :wow:

·
Wild at heart
3,399 Posts
1 - 20 of 174 Posts