how many murderous illegal aliens is enough?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cowboywannabe, Aug 15, 2015.

1. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

2. Tacoma

Tacoma

The sitting president of the USA, chosen twice by suicidal D-Bags who don't care about a single law unless its aimed at their political opposition, is himself very likely an illegal alien! Thats nots craziness, or right wing conspiracy, its the truth! Now, knowing that, do you really think any democrat from perhaps your own flesh and blood all the way up to the leader of its insane party gives a rats ass about this murder?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015

3. janice6

janice6

How many is determined by the number of votes needed.

Cambo likes this.
  4. JMag

JMag

One is one too many.

Cambo likes this.
  5. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I have an idea for states to deal with this issue, that I haven't really heard of them trying:

When states notify federal authorities about illegals, the feds ignore them. When states try to enforce immigration law against the illegals, the feds prevent it, by saying that is their exclusive field (didn't they sue Arizona for that?).

So change the angle that we attack the problem from: all states have the right to regulate business within their states, so why not make it a felony to hire an illegal alien? Don’t arrest the illegals – arrest the people who hire them; they are the ones drawing them over the border like a vacuum.

You could start by copying the federal statutes that already make it a crime to hire, transport, etc., an illegal alien. Under federal law, it can be a very serious crime, but it isn’t enforced. There is no reason states can’t pass their own laws and enforce them – if businesses don’t hire illegals, they won’t come.

The down side is: that idea should be so obvious to any lawyer working on the problem, that I can only think they don't do it because it would work. By passing laws that you know are unenforceable, you get to give the appearance of siding with the people, to keep your votes, while still not hurting those who want to hire illegals. Passing laws for show, knowing they are unenforceable, is a common legislative tactic.

6. fortyofforty

fortyofforty

Well, just look at the outrage from the White House and Justice Department over these murders. They are as angry as they were over Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, and Eric Garner. :steamed: Some lives, it seems, don't matter one little **** to Obama.

7. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

Maobama will not stop on his own.

He will need to be forcibly stopped.

The injunction by the Texas judge is a good start, but it requires an effort from a lot of directions to hamstring an 'Emperor' ...

Keep the pressure on your "Republican" reps to do what they promised to get elected ... :frown:

8. G17Jake

G17Jake

really?

9. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

10. KWalrad

KWalrad No Wire Hangers!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Been, you're a genius. You've got my vote next November. At least on this issue.

11. Naelbis

Naelbis

I thought the same thing so I looked it up and found this lovely tidbit "the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) preempts any state or local law from imposing civil or criminal sanctions (other than through licensing and similar laws) upon those who employ, or recruit or refer for a fee for employment, unauthorized aliens. Citation: 8 U.S.C. 1324a(h)". In other words, the feds made punishing those who employ illegals a violation of law. The fed wants illegal immigration, public opinion and states be damned.

12. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Well, that probably explains the states not doing it. On the other hand, that leaves 3 routes open: 1) repeal that sentence; 2) use "licensing and similar laws";3) challenge it as beyond Congress's jurisdiction.

I had a longer explanation, but see my signature line re: long running scripts. I can only retype it so many times.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  13. btefft

btefft U S Veteran

Makes my blood boil. Bren has a good solution.

14. JFrame

JFrame

It's like a unilateral non-extradition treaty with the rest of the western hemisphere...We've made this country a haven where every illegal immigrant felon should attempt to flee...

15. tic-tok-GLOCK

tic-tok-GLOCK

16. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

AND ...............Publicized it all over the friggin' 3rd world in every language. That way we don't miss ONE dreg of society from some cesspool foreign place that yearns to live free ... with free stuff and no laws for them.

17. mcoe74

mcoe74 Life is good

These murders occurred in my local area. It does NOT make me feel all "warm and fuzzy" inside. I hope the "illegal immigrant" murderer does not get off on some technicality.

IMO, Jeb has it completely wrong too by calling illegal immigration a "act of love."

18. janice6

janice6

I can't remember the last time I heard that rape was called an "act of love". Aren't those politicians clever people..........

19. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

when the primaries come around, remember what ol' Jeb said.

tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  20. JFrame

JFrame

Yup -- it's the Bizarro world perversion of the American dream taken to the Nth degree...