Glock Talk banner
41 - 60 of 129 Posts

· Registered
520 Posts
Hi sigG32

I noticed in your pic you have a SW M22 22lr plinker.

May I get your opinion or rating of that gun? Here is Manila, Philippines, that gun sells for about $500.

I was looking at that gun since there seems to be no available ruger mark II here currently.

Thanks.

· toy soldier
1,189 Posts
Originally posted by HEAVY
i have 2 handguns at the moment.

if you could only own 3 guns, which ones would they be and why those 3?

just thoughts, really. wala lang magawa.
1. G17 - good reliable pistol.
2. M16 - good accurate rifle.
3. Nova - good solid shotgun:)

· Registered
1,048 Posts
Originally posted by sigG32
Yes, I posted in band of glockers before I realized where I was at. No Tagalog in my vocabulary. I like to just come to your area and read your posts. I am sorry that I jumped in. No bipod for the DPMS. I will bow out now and leave with a humble heart. I will continue to read only. Thank you for your patience with me.
Hey, stick around! Thanks for sharing the photos. Not many of us can cram that many guns in a single photo.:)

As for me, I'm down to two guns. A Colt NRM 1991A1 and a Beretta Brigadier 9mm. Thinking of getting a G17 later on.

· Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by jundeleon
Hi sigG32

I noticed in your pic you have a SW M22 22lr plinker.

May I get your opinion or rating of that gun? Here is Manila, Philippines, that gun sells for about $500.

I was looking at that gun since there seems to be no available ruger mark II here currently.

Thanks.
It has been a real accurate shooter for me. The buffer spring needs to be replaced more often than anything I have ever used. If I were going to do it again I would probably get a Browning Buckmark Target . This means I will do it again.
Also thanks for the warm welcome from the BOG members. I knew you were a great bunch but I just didn't want to seem boastful. Here in Texas we can be that way.

· Toink!
577 Posts

Winchester 12g Super X Model 1 Skeet Choke
Remington 700 BDL 270
Wincheter 20g youth model (1st shotgun)
DPMS LR308 AP4

Smith & Wesson 22A1 22lr Target
Glock 17 9mm
Glock 32 .357sig
Colt MKIV 80 government model 380
Smith & Wesson 38spl
CDM 22magnum 2 barrel
Smith & Wesson 357magnum
H & R Model 732 32
Kimber Custom II 45acp
Nice collection you've got there sig32 :)

· Registered
85 Posts
Since I'm now officially in the BOG I thought you should see a WOW Glock collection. This is not mine and I don't even know who this belongs to but I had to save this picture. Now you see my little collection is not worthy of any bragging. I just love the floor of the vault. Now this is WOW!

· Toink!
577 Posts
Since I'm now officially in the BOG I thought you should see a WOW Glock collection. This is not mine and I don't even know who this belongs to but I had to save this picture. Now you see my little collection is not worthy of any bragging. I just love the floor of the vault. Now this is WOW!

Now thats what I call a museum:supergrin:

· Registered
176 Posts
hey sig32,

nice shares :) that really is big WOW ... those guns on the extreme right, they don't look like glocks though... but correct me if i'm wrong...

don't worry about boasting though. Filipinos can be one any given time... it's just hard for us to go around showing pics of our TOYS with the same number that you have there... we are just allowed to have a limited number of guns licensed to a single name here in our side of the world...

· Registered
85 Posts
jundeleon- The AR style rifle is a DPMS LR308 AP4. It looks very much like a M4 carbine but is much heavier internals. -round 7.62 x 51 . I chose it because it is a tack driver and I can hunt with it in Texas. The 5.56 is not legal here for larger game.

astig007 - Correct- The guns on the far right look like Sig Sauer's.

· Make your move
1,352 Posts
What I already have:

Norinco Commander .45 Cal
Norinco NZ-85B 9mm
Daewoo DP51 9mm
S&W Model 51 .22 Magnum revolver
Marlin Golden 39 .22LR Rifle

I will not have only 3 guns whatever the law says. I will not be outgunned should war and/or a zombie apocalypse happen. But If I have to choose what 3 guns will I bring should I need to have my guns, these are what i would have:

1. Lever-Action .357/.38 caliber rifle OR Lever-action/pump action .22 magnum rifle / M14 rifle
2. .357 revolver OR .22 magnum revolver
3. .22 LR revolver OR 1911 .45 commander.

My choice for 1 & 2 would depend on the pairing of rifle and handgun calibers and on whatever I have at that time. My choice for the 3rd gun would depend on the caliber of the first 2 guns. If I go .22 magnum on 1 & 2, I'll take the .45. But if I go .357 on 1 & 2, I'll take the .22LR.

For war and zombie apocalypse, I'll definitely pack the ff.

1. M14
2. Either the .357 revolver or 1911 .45 and
3. .22 LR revolver for survival and small game hunting.

Otherwise while Im allowed to own 15 guns, these are what I would have

My must have list.

handguns
- .22 Magnum revolver (already have)
- 2 SS 1911 .45 (already have 1)
- .357 revolver Ruger or S&W
- .22 LR revolver
- Glock 19
- Glock 26
- CZ-83 .380
- NZ-85B 9mm

Long guns.
- Ruger 10/22 rifle
- Lever-action .357/.38 caliber rifle
- Lever-action .22LR Rifle
- A .22 Magnum rifle with a tubular magazine to accompany my .22 magnum revolver. This .22 magnum pump action rifle or this .22 magnum lever action rifle. Luckily Trust Trade has the Taurus rifles last gunshow, wala lang sila .22 magnum.
- A pump-action shotgun
- A side-by-side shotgun
- M14 rifle ( as much as I favor the AK47, the M14 has more reliable ammo supply)

Being a guy who values long guns more than handguns, my next purchase would either be a .22 magnum rifle or a pump-action shotgun.

· Make your move
1,352 Posts
Originally posted by mtho
sir darwin, why not add a mechtech for your 1911 so you can add a .45 rifle to your armory you know for the occational zombies attack add a reddot sight and your ready to rock
OO nga noh. HEHE. Legal nga pala sa tin dito yung mech-tech. Sino kaya supplier nyan dito sa tin? I like paired long guns and handguns.

.357 magnum/.38 cal rifle and revolver
.22 magnum rifle and revolver
.45 caliber mectech 1911carbine / 1911 .45 pistol

nice combination sir mtho.

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Originally posted by mtho
my friend bought his at strong hand, ok nga if you have a 1911 together with it you only have to bring 1 kind of extra mags and use it for both
bro magkano bili ng friend mo doon sa mechtech na pang 1911?
pwede pm mo sakin price kung di pwede sabihin dito. :supergrin: ;)

· Registered
2,853 Posts
around 25t ata, alam ko mas mahal yan sa iba. me kilala ako nagbebenta yung mechtech na pang glock22 40cal naman around the same price bec he bought it mga 40t dun sa iba, me kasama pang 29 round mag.

· Registered
1,128 Posts
I have 3: USP9, Stahl 45 and Rem 870P shotgun

· Registered
2 Posts
I own 2 at the moment.

Smith & Wesson Sigma .40
Hi-Point .40 Carbine

and trying to locate a Benelli Super Nova, 12ga in NJ. I only found one, in camo. :frown: No date on when I can expect to purchase one. I'm playing the waiting game.

41 - 60 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.