Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally purchased Miracle Cloth to polish up the fire control group on my AK. I had never used it before then, and saw it mentioned on another Forum, so I ordered some. I don't know what compounds are in the cloth, but it worked fantastic. Now I use it on almost all my firearms, and on jewelry too.

·
Registered
13,839 Posts
Never heard of it. Is it made for firearms or are you using it not as the maker intended?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never heard of it. Is it made for firearms or are you using it not as the maker intended?

I had never heard of it until I was on a AK Forum where the discussion of the "50 cent trigger job" was the topic. A lot of Forum members were using it to polish their Fire Control Group (AKA: trigger parts). It is basically a cloth treated with metal polishing compound. The manufacture claims that two cloths outlast a gallon of polishing compound. I am not sure I believe that, but have been using the first cloth quite a bit (I bought a multi cloth pack). I got the package out looking for a website address to post, but there is none shown. I just checked Amazon and they have it. Here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Clot...B3E0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375995305&sr=8-2 Or, you can just do a google search. I am very happy with all the metal items I have used it on to date. It says it can be used on other materials, but I have not tried it on anything other than metals.

·
Happy g21/g19 /g43 owner!
2,094 Posts
I'm always Leary of the chemicals in these clothes. If it's anything like brasso metal will be removed and that ain't good for a FCG.

If it's like flitz, drive on! Flitz is good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm always Leary of the chemicals in these clothes. If it's anything like brasso metal will be removed and that ain't good for a FCG.

If it's like flitz, drive on! Flitz is good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It's not suppose to remove metal. Google it. It can be used on other materials not as dense/hard as metal as well. I have been using it for a few years now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts