Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to see just how many fellow Glock 30 owners use the PG-30 pinky extentions on your everyday carry mags and would you trust them to be reliable? I have several on some range mags that have been thu several 100 rounds with no issues at all perfect function.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
I am curious to see just how many fellow Glock 30 owners use the PG-30 pinky extentions on your everyday carry mags and would you trust them to be reliable? I have several on some range mags that have been thu several 100 rounds with no issues at all perfect function.
Are you referring to the Pierce grip extension? If so, I've used them many times and never had a problem with reliability. The only "problem" I've had is that I have fat hands and they pack my hand on the grip a little to tightly. If they don't present that problem for you, you're golden.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
430 Posts
Are you referring to the Pierce grip extension? If so, I've used them many times and never had a problem with reliability. The only "problem" I've had is that I have fat hands and they pack my hand on the grip a little to tightly. If they don't present that problem for you, you're golden.
Ive been using them for years with my original G30 and also my 30S, never had any issues with them very solid product and I like the way they finish the grip , I also carry the G21 magazines for reloads with the Xgrip spacers on them.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive been using them for years with my original G30 and also my 30S, never had any issues with them very solid product and I like the way they finish the grip , I also carry the G21 magazines for reloads with the Xgrip spacers on them.
ok that sounds good. you like the Xgrip on the G21 mags in your G-30? I tried the A&G version I think it is and I hated that look it was so cheapish looking with that A&G adapter on the G21 mag it removed it right away, the longer I leave the pearce grip extender on the 10 rd mags the more I like them, At first it was really different lining up my sights from the draw when I switched out the standard OEM 10 rd base pad, my hands are just big enough that my fingers feel crowded with the stock base pad and it feels just a tad bit better with the pearce pinkey rest on them.

·
NFA guy
54 Posts
Yep been doing both for years, but really prefer the G21 with Xgrips best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.