Ordered a sling from Midway USA on the 23rd and it shipped the same day using the stupid Ups-Uspa bull. It made it to Roanoke, Va on the 26th where it was supossed to transfer over to usps but it's not moved since that day. Called Midway yesterday and they said just wait. I'm a patient person but they got my money and I have no hope of getting what I payed for. After this delay I read a bunch of reviews that all had the same complaint. Should of read first but this bunch has been around for ever so I figured it was ok. So should I wait, fuss or just do a charge back on my cc if they will let me?