How Far Will the MSM Go?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by tool-time, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

I think a lot of people have enought between the ears to understand the MSM lean way Left, they are not fair, balance, or in the business of reporting News. They put their spin on stories, or just report fiction.

Turn em off, boycott sponsor, e-mail sponsors telling them you will not buy their product. Because they advertise on FAKE NEWS. You want Fair & Balanced News.

NFL & NBA have both had big drops in followers, and viewers. Reason they got too involved in SOCIAL PROBLEM. Let say the fans said we not long watch, support, we will do something else with our disposable income. Sport use to be about watching a competition, not getting bombarded with Social Problem Messages.

People in the News, and Sports biz understand a balance sheet. They hate RED ink.

Officer's Match likes this.
  2. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

I used to assume that. Not anymore. The movie "The Passion of the Christ" proved beyond a doubt that there is an unserved market out there for the taking, but the agenda is more important than profit to these people. Having a liberal deepstate to fund their bias hasn't helped us much.

cbetts1 likes this.

3. fx77

fx77 CLM

Today a judge will allow a defamation case against DJT as her statute has run for an accusation that he raped her in the Lingerie section of Bergdorf Goodman (a store which my wife says did not have a lingerie dept).

cbetts1 likes this.