GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think the MSM will drop a bombshell fake story before election day? What will it be?

·
Registered
19,520 Posts
wouldn't surprise me. Right now they are all on their knees in front of biden arguing amongst themselves on who gets to swallow

·
Smartass Pilot
20,640 Posts
Can we keep this nonsense in the Political Issues forum?

·
Making America great again!
16,212 Posts
Do you think the MSM will drop a bombshell fake story before election day? What will it be?
No. They're too busy trying to cover up for Biden now. It's 24/7 deflection and obfuscation of the Hunter laptop story.

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
The MSM bombshell will be as follows.

23.5 million lost mail in ballots found tightly packed in the trunk of a 2013 Smart Car in long term parking at Chicago O'Hare Airport!

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
I'll guess that a former White House staffer will make a bogus accusation against Trump.

Probably one of those "he abused me but I can't tell you anything about the incident" stories.
I thought I heard somewhere the other day that another "Blassy Ford" type popped up and making rape accusations from 20 or so years ago?

I hear so much these days I can't keep it straight! :deadhorse:

PS: and then there's wall street trying to crash the market over the "Rona!"

Down 450 at the start today!

·
woo woo
30,321 Posts
I thought I heard somewhere the other day that another "Blassy Ford" type popped up and making rape accusations from 20 or so years ago?

I hear so much these days I can't keep it straight! :deadhorse:

PS: and then there's wall street trying to crash the market over the "Rona!"

Down 450 at the start today!
I was thinking a repackaged Blasey Ford for the ACB confirmation, no dice.

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,483 Posts
The MSM bombshell will be as follows.

23.5 million lost mail in ballots found tightly packed in the trunk of a 2013 Smart Car in long term parking at Chicago O'Hare Airport!
I know you're joking but these days nothing is out-of-bounds! :fist:

Reactions: Officer's Match
1 - 20 of 23 Posts