close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How far are you on GTA San Andreas? (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by solie, Nov 18, 2004.

1. solie

solie

So how far is everyone?

I've played this game for almost 2 weeks and I see no end. How long is this game?

I've gotten my brother out of the hospital and have restarted the gang wars. (Taking back Idlewood)

Has anyone gone further?

2. hidden_19

hidden_19 American Luxury

LIke i stated in anothe thread, i'm stuck on the freekin flyin school mission. I guess i have no patience for it!!:soap:

3. solie

solie

Trust me I know how you feel. Those were fricking hard. I had to keep myself from throwing the controller at the TV. But once you finish all of them you get your pilots license and can go into the airports. If you think those are hard just wait until you get to the mission "Vertical Bird" You have to steal a Harrier Jet like plane and destroy 3 or 4 boats and destroy 3 jets trying to shoot you down.

4. hidden_19

hidden_19 American Luxury

great cant wait!;Q

5. D-E-F-E-N-S-E!

D-E-F-E-N-S-E! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I have been playing this game since it was released, and I have barely scratched the surface. The last mission that I passed was when the cops busted me and I was dropped off in the woods by Tenpenny.

All that I have been doing is screwing around, securing all of the gang territories(I was pissed when they took them all away, and all my weapons!), vigilante missions, and causing general chaos in Los Santos.

Fun Stuff.

6. RS151

RS151

Beat it last week, took me two weeks (completed the story line missions at least). Haven't done all the side missions, but I have bought all the property, taken over all gang territory...stats say I'm only 72% through...;P

Hardest mission there is is the first mission with Zero...took me about 15-20 times! :(

7. tony4311

tony4311

just got mad doggs mansion. Then crashed the jet, that things tricky to fly the first time.