close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How EXACTLY did Hamas SEE this going?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tslex, Nov 16, 2012.

1. JMS

JMS 02

Goyim means Christian, what's your point?

2. phil evans

phil evans

what is the end game ?
    if Israel is overwhelmed from all sides, will Israel give up and leave their home land ? - diaspora again x again ?
    hell no !
    the folks from all sides of Israel should think about this.
    Israel can turn those folks home land into glass.

Golda, the lady prime minister in '73 had IDF air force pilots sitting in their warmed up jets loaded with nukes just in case they were about to be overwhemled.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012

3. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

:50cal:

4. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

It will eventually happen. I personally think that the final war that wraps up Christian Biblical prophesy is Muslim vs Jewish/Christian. But before that happens the US will be disarmed so that time is not yet here.

5. Patchman

Patchman Florist

I think these missiles are meant to take Iran and Syria off the world's headlines/attention for a while.

Let's see if Syria uses this opportunity to aggressively (and I mean aggressively) go after the rebels. And let's see if Iran uses this opportunity to do a slight-of-hand with their nuclear program. Maybe even crack down on some of their internal political foes/dissidents?

Or it's staged by the new Egyptian president (what's his name) to make himself appear as a peace maker. (In exchange, Hamas gets some sweet $$$ package).

6. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

They probably figured the U.S.A. still had the power to convince Israel to not retaliate. :whistling:

7. AZson

AZson

Their hoping obama will send them arms.

8. wingryder

wingryder

It is a typical play straight out of the Muslim playbook. Throw rocks at the jews... When they strike back, scream oppression! And the sympathy and support from the rest of the bat shizzle muslims is guaranteed!

Watch, the rest of the arab world will be outraged...

This is how Islam spreads: Peacefully earn your way into a community and increase your numbers. When you are in the minority, complain that your "peaceful religion" is being oppressed; when you are equal in numbers, forcibly spread your beliefs on others; when you gain the majority, eliminate all infidels.

9. Airborne Infantryman

Airborne Infantryman 'Murica!

"ITS ON CUZ!"

Maybe I'll get thrown on the back of a C-17 and booted out the back over Israel........****, anything to get away from this garrison crap.

Wishful thinking. The POTUS will sit back and watch as SHTF over there.

Besides.............I'm sure Israel can take care of themselves.

10. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

Many of the hot headed radicals are beyond logic.

11. wingryder

wingryder

+1. I think they weren't so much as looking for a green light, but just making sure the Obama didn't have the testacle fortitude to interfere.

Netanyahu pretty much told the UN to fish or cut bait a couple of months ago, and got a room full of crickets. I think that was all the green light they needed to pursue the matter on their own.

12. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

Iran is behind this.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/16/world/meast/iran-nuclear/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

They want to draw Israel into a war with someone else. The are pretty sure Obama wont attack the nuke sights. Get Israel tied up long enough that they cant make the attacks in Iran. They are hoping to get Egypt/Syria drawn in on the Palestinian behalf.

Syria may also gain. One of the tactics of the govt in Mid east is to give the citizens an external enemy so they forget the internal problems. Some of the fighters against Syria may chose to join a war against Israel.

I think Hamas was promised a lot from Iran/Syria.

13. MLM

MLM

One thing that keeps coming back to mind is that supposedly the Middle East did rally together and drive Israel into the sea. Then what? They no longer have a common enemy. Eventually they'll turn on one another.

14. Baba Louie

Baba Louie

200 IDF Air Strikes so far... even took out the Hamas Govt Building.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-33816_162-57551464/israel-launches-scores-of-airstrikes-into-gaza/

IDF Reserves called up. Looks like everyone is dressed up for the ground war dancing to begin.

I think this is what Hamas wanted when they sent rockets to Jerusalem. I've never thought of Israel as a "turn the other cheek" kind of culture, rather "An eye for an eye, tooth for tooth and the payback is gonna be a... short and painful evolution" for those in front of them.

Just how large IS the Gaza strip again? 7 mi x 25 mi? Not much manuever room but certainly a target rich environment.

15. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

One of these days when I decide that I care enough about the conflicts in the ME, I will spends some time and figure out which side is which.

Doesn't really matter at all. Nukes are the endgame for that whole section of the world and a significant number of their respective citizens. The only question is who will fire/launch/detonate first.

16. raven11

raven11

[​IMG]

that is what Hamas wants, a ground war will be more to Hamas advantage because they bring a modern army into a city fight causing some Israeli casualties. also the civilian causality that will result will allow Hamas to cry to the international world for sympathy , getting Israel to pull back, and letting Hamas declare victory strengthening their popularity at home and abroad

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  17. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

Just a part of the puppet show to coincide with the Petraus scandal and keep our attention off the Benghazi issue. Nothing to see here, move along. SQUIRREL!!!

18. Altaris

Altaris

The part I find most odd about the whole thing is the fact that the 2 sides are on each others Twitter accounts talking trash to each other as they are firing rockets.

19. Altaris

Altaris

Back to the topic though, I think Hamas got exactly the reaction they thought they would. I think that their overall goal is to have the other Muslim countries jump in and help them, and turn it into a large regional conflict.

20. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

He is, by not supporting Israel.

Yes sir, and he and his bunch swore that the cause of the four Americans being murdered was a video tape.

Surly he and they wouldn't lie now, eh?

Iran is behind most everything in that region me thinks.:wavey: