close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How do your elected officials rate on the 2A?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by GreenDrake, Dec 31, 2012.

1. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

2. dango

dango

If they maintain this "ANTI GUN" mode , they can kiss their lively hood good bye ! They were voted in , they can by force if necessary be cast out ! DEMOCRACY .........!

In the past , mental evaluations have been suggested ! Let these peoples in power be the first in line with their prescribed drug lists
    be public knowledge . I presume that would be scary and questionable to say the least !

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012

3. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

I still wrote mine to let them know my position. We know how compromises work out, I told mine I do not support any compromise, it is not a gun issue, it's a reactive "we want answers yesterday" cry for something that cannot be legislated reactively.

4. jph02

jph02

My Senators and Representatives get Fs on 2A matters. I wrote them anyway because they need to here from us.

5. FullClip

FullClip NRA Benefactor CLM

Being from Maine, we've had two RINOs in the Senate for a long time....but it beat the alternative.

Sad thing is that Olympia is putting herself out to pasture and "King Angus" was voted in to take her place. He calls himself an "Independent", but that's only because he couldn't run under the Communist Party ticket and win. Watch out...he'll soon be making Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi look like Rush Limbaugh!!:upeyes:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  6. Caver 60

Caver 60

One Demo claims to support the 2nd, but wants an 'assault weapons ban' and to 'close the gun show loophole.' The other Republican is fairly pro gun, but I don't know how he'll swing when the chips are down. I plan to personally talk to one of his staff members next week.

Keep the pressure on folks, even if they're anti-gun. I see 68 GCA all over again, in spades. Except this time it's geared to eliminate as many guns as they think they can get by with, and set the rest up for future bans.

Where's all those Obama supporters again?

7. kensb2

kensb2 pistol n00b

Oklahoma is pretty good: our governor just signed open carry in to law, is deemed a libertarian-leaning conservative; my senators have an A & A+ rating from the NRA; my Representative has an A rating. Being as all of our elected officials from Governor through the Federal ranks are all Repubs, I don't find any of that to be surprising.

8. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

Here in Michigan we have TWO ultra-liberal Senators that follow part lines no matter what.
    THe good news is that they're getting up in years so there's hope that they will soon retire.
    Or, perhaps some voters may come to their senses for the next election.

My U.S. Rep is Mike Rogers-R, and he's cool with the gun owners.

Our recent failure to get a pro gun bill enacted into law was due to our Governor Snyder.
    Puts Michigan gun owners in a quandry for the next election as Snyder is a Republican and nearly any, and every Democrat candidate seems to be anti-gun, anti-concealed carry, so no votes from "US" for them!