How do you wear ur crossbreed ST?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by brian321, Jan 30, 2010.

1. brian321

brian321

I just received my Crossbreed supertuck in the mail today. It fits GREAT, but i am just wondering how you guys wear it? I found a few ways i like it but thought it would be cool to see how you guys wear it and how much cant. PICS appreciated. Thanks.

2. BK63

BK63

Sorry no pics as the camera is broke, time for a new one. Between 3:00 and 3:30 for me. I played with the cant a lot before I got it right. Adjust it until it's completely comfortable for you. I also found that when you remove the screws to adjust, the washers and the nut on the back side that grabs into the leather will get mashed over time and a lot of different adjustments. You can find all that hardware for cheap in packages in home depot and lowes home improvement stores. Just an FYI there.

3. brian321

brian321

Thanks for the tip. And i its weird cuz i find it most comfortable exactly how it came thats why i was asking everyone. I did try a few other ways but liked how it was when it came the most:dunno:

4. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

5. NC-G27

NC-G27

Is that a Glock 27 in the pics? I have a G27 in the mail, and about to pull the "order" trigger on a CBST....

6. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Yep. G27 with Agrip, XS 24/7 Big Dot sights, and GAP magazine floorplate. Belt is from Crossbreed, too.

7. RichM

RichM NRA Benefactor

I've been wearing mine set at this level for the past year or so. (at 3:00-3:30)
    I find it very comfortable.

Though I now use plastic clips from an MTAC, the level was the same with metal clips.

When wearing the holster, the beltline is at the point indicated.

I also heated and 'very slightly' indented the Kydex at the point indicated to automatically turn on my Lasermax if I so choose. (no more than 1/16" or so)

[​IMG]

8. Getwild2

Getwild2 Mac Aficionado

I don't have any pics of me wearing the rig but below are some pics of my slightly modified CBST and EDC, Glock 30SF. I cut some leather off each side and the bottom to minimize the excess leather. I wear it at about 4:00.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. dagwag77

dagwag77

This rides so that the top of the kydex part matches, or is maybe 0.1" below the belt/jeans line. I'll try and snap a pic of me wearing it later, but thats the cant that I've gotten used to...

[​IMG]

10. allen.m

allen.m

I wear my G 30sf at 3-3:30 in the second to the top holes, front and back. I wear my 1911 at 2:30-3 with the front hole set second to top and the back thread from the top. i will try to put pics up after work.