GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
* Donald J trump will be our President, and the GOP will have a majority in the house and Senate
* the CCP virus will suddenly vanish
* the stock market will be roaring with the DJIA over 35,000
* Joe and Hunter Biden will be indicted, along with Hillary, Comey, Brennan, and yes, Barack Hussein Obama
* Black Lives Matter will be designated a terrorist group
So, we can all agree that whoever finds that lamp with the genie inside-THIS IS THE LIST!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Will it?

Will it ever end?

I'm not so sure.

·
Why so serious?
64,732 Posts
Our Russian Overlords will arrive, heralded by Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
I was with you until you said Soros and Bloomberg raise an army
Come on man those evil multi-billionaires ALWAYS have divisions of minions to enforce their rule over the unwashed masses of peasants.
It is an historical fact.

·
Registered
13,914 Posts
Our Russian Overlords will arrive, heralded by Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk
Wait isn't it Chinese Overlords? As soon as Russia and China battle in the ME for oil reserves, well that is like a two minute warning.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: TBO

·
Registered
708 Posts
Come on man those evil multi-billionaires ALWAYS have divisions of minions to enforce their rule over the unwashed masses of peasants.
It is an historical fact.
Minions require leadership in order to be an army. Financiers are not leaders. Right now I only see a pack of rats following the cheese maker. Donahue would be akin to customers buying cheese at the deli.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Minions require leadership in order to be an army. Financiers are not leaders. Right now I only see a pack of rats following the cheese maker. Donahue would be akin to customers buying cheese at the deli.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I guess you are NOT a Bond, James Bond fan?

101 - 113 of 113 Posts