Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, All,

Is there a sticky, or specific thread, where good photos and descriptions are offered for telling the different Glock versions, i.e. Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3, etc., one from the other? To tell the truth, I have no idea which Generation my M27 is, and I'd like to know, as well as knowing what improvements came along with each new Generation. Thanks, very much, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

·
Adirondacker with a Glock
2,830 Posts
Of course gen 4 has the interchangeable backstraps and the rough texture. none of the subcompacts have a rail.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Greetings, All, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Many thanks for the informational photo, and extra bits of info! Looks like my M27 is a Gen 3, and I put on a Plus+ finger extension on mine. I have been shooting 180 JHP rounds, but also have tried some 165 gr JHP's. I'm looking into switching from the HydraShocks I've been carrying, to the Speer Gold Dot rounds, just haven't decided on heavier, or lighter. Great little gun, and very reliable! Thanks again, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc

P.S. The photo was taken during one of my many hikes in the forest near our home. Nice to have a hot stove to brew up some tea on a chilly day, and a hot M27 to keep my Mother's Son from danger, come what may!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.