close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Do You Store Mags In Your Gun Safe?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Philo Beddoe, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Philo Beddoe

Philo Beddoe

I have a new Liberty Fatboy gun safe and trying to find the best way top store my mags. The inside of the door has little stretchy pouches, but they're too small for mag.

I have my mags in plastic bolt bins but those take up too much space.

Ideas?

2. michael e

michael e

I dont have room in the safe for all my mags and ammo. The only mags in the safe are the ones in the firearms.

3. waawaaweenie

waawaaweenie

I got some wire racks from home depot or lowes that I screwed to the inside of the door. I made sure they didn't hit the shelves inside the safe when closing the door. they hold quite a lot of small items that would take up valuable space on the shelves

4. SJ 40

SJ 40 Deplorable,Clinger

Not enough room in my safe,their never is enough room in there for anything but Guns.I do however keep them in a 20 mm GI ammunition can bolted down to the floor by the safe. It seals up airtight and a heavy duty Master lock keeps them half way safe.
    SJ 40

5. carbuncle

carbuncle is not cool.

I got a little 3-drawer thing from Target that I put all my 3rd Gen S&W mags and spare parts in. Works so well that I'm going to do the same thing with my Glock mags.

6. DANGELO

DANGELO

I found three things helpful. Cheap rubbermaid containers organize and hold up with desicant packs tossed in them. Kydex can be used and large sheets molded and the screwed to bottom of shelf above to hold 6 across easily, taking up no space. But my biggest mag storage lesson: dowmload by one round religiously. 1911 mags get 7 instead of 8, and G17 mags with plus two extension still only get 17. Makes a huge difference!

7. MikeG36

MikeG36

I use Tuff Products Mag Pouches. They are a great way to organize and they are ready to grab and go should the need arise.

[​IMG]