Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by elderberry, Aug 1, 2004.
i like mine....let me show you:-
Just like my women.....cold & bitter.;f
I would like to say "like my women" but I'd be a total freakin' liar b/c my favorite coffee is black and strong!
Black, brewed with eggshells when on hand. Sometimes a dash of salt.
I've heard about the eggshells, what do they do to the coffee?
Oh, I'm black coffee.
I like mine free.
As in, someone else go to Dunkin' Donuts and pick me up an espresso.
Like my men:
and medium sized... ;f
Black & Strong here also. 8oclock if it's available.
You took the words right outta my mouth. Can I use a phrase like after such a post?
Remember..whatever floats your boat is my motto!
Light & Sweet.
As a treat - caramel swirl latte from Dunkin Donuts.
Perhaps this news will come as quite a shock.
But everyone knows that medium sized is not an option. It's either large or grande!
that is a very crappy description of how to make coffee.
Here is the correct method:
1. Grind the beans in a grinder. For stronger coffee, make finer grinds. For weaker coffee, make coarser grinds. (Fine grinds have more surface area).
2. Boil water. Not difficult.
3. Put the grinds into the bottom of a coffee press, and pour in the boiling water. Stir it a little bit without damaging the grinds, then let it steep for 4:30 minutes.
4. Use the strainer to "press" down into the coffee, trapping the grinds at the bottom. Pour the coffee out of the press into a pre-warmed carafe.
5. Enjoy. I like mine with a little bit of milk.
Fig. 1.: a coffee press:
Sounds good - why don't you get your arse in this kitchen and make some?
I like mine dosed with mass quantities of Baileys Irish Cream - topped off with a large dollop of whipped cream....
I like my coffee medium hot...somewhere between room temperature and the sub-thermonuclear level they keep it at 7-11. Also, nothing in it. I started drinking it black out of laziness, now I'm used to it.
I use this setup. It makes cold filtered coffee concentrate that keeps for about 2 weeks in the fridge. The coffe is more mellow and less acidic than hot brewed. Just add a shot to hot water.
My wife hates it.;Q
Strong, black, and accompanied by a Cuban cigar, when possible.