Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I'm your huckleberry....
18,108 Posts
Don't remember the brand but got a single mag holder (hard side) with a spring-clip for about $12 from Bo ..... (they whose name shall not be mentioned).com. It was a friction type that held the mag very well.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I tried to make one myself, out of a knife pouch of all things..

Worked great for about 2 whole hours.

I am now in the process of trying to find a single mag pouch for a reasonable price, since I only have two 15 round mags and one of them is in the 19 when I'm carrying (even though I could legally carry the 33 round mags, I'd prefer not to when CCW'ing.. lol)

·
INFRINGED
42,217 Posts
Galco single magazine carrier made from leather.
It is leather worn on the outside of the belt and attached by a polymer J clip.

I have several of them for different sized magazines. This one will fit double stack magazines fairly tightly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I use a old cell phone holder, holds two 13 round G23 mags or one mag and a 5.11 ATAC-A1 flashlight, which is how I normally carry it...I figure 26 rounds and a flashlight is better than 39 rounds and in the dark....plus it conceals very well...looks like what it is supposed to look like....a phone holder..

·
Registered
813 Posts
I just throw it in a pocket. No need to have another thing hiding on my belt.

molan labe
I would, but the problem with that is the pocket lint, loose tobacco that falls out from the pack, etc..

If I were to carry in pocket, it would need something covering the tip (where the bullets go)

·
Registered
12,596 Posts
Weak side(left for me) owb. Currently in a BlackHawk single mag carrier I got for 20 bucks at my LGS. I recently ordered a Mitch Rosen MBS express for 50 bucks plus shipping. I carry an XDM 3.8 .40.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
finishes it...
4,781 Posts

primarily the comp-tac tek-lok single on the left (for which i have one for each of my permit pistols).

·
They Just Work!
647 Posts
Nylon velcro flap made by Pass Port. Weak side OWB with the clip. When I carry my G19 I use one that will hold a G17 mag w/a plus 2 and when it is my PM9 I carry one that holds the 7 round extended. Sort of discrete/stealth if I have my shirt tucked in.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.