Glock Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
472 Posts
I have a Task inside the waist band holster. I carry in 4 o'clock position.

I'm not real fond of Appendix carry. Not fond of the idea of having the grip below the belt line either. Seeing that the smartcarry has no mechanism to keep it from sliding below the belt line would make me not very fond of this type of holster.

I usually limit Mak carry to hot weather. Lately, the weather has been unusually warm, so I was carrying it on Christmas week. Broke a sweat on Christmas day frying the turkey.

· Registered
3,728 Posts
I use the Don Hume JIT Slide holster for carrying everything.

I don't have a pictire of a Mak in the JIT but this is what the holster looks like.

I have the same holster. It holds the gun close to my body with excellent retention. My Mak just seems to disappear on me with the JIT. I think they're less than thirty bucks too. I highly recommend it.

· Psycho Pup!
508 Posts
thanks for all the help guys. does anyone use smartcarry? I was taking a look at those and I think it might be useful for when I am at the gym.
Humid way to carry. With routine cleaning, not an issue. I typically save the SmartCarry for firearms that are not as prone to rust. I stick to fanny pack carry when working out.

· Registered
270 Posts
Snap on?
PCCH?
Clip on?
Clip on with thumb break?

ah......... according to their web site, they only have these models for the Makarov:
H715-M W.C.
$29.30
WAISTBAND CLIP-ON (OPEN TOP)
---and---
J.I.T. SLIDE
$25.95
Automatics & Revolvers
Mine's the H715M...which includes "NO. 99W" after the M on the holster.

g

· Registered
217 Posts
I am seriously considering the JIT slide for my G26.Any help out there on this holster, pros/cons? I also have a second choice a sideguard slide.Need help to decide for concealde owb holster.Appreciate help!:dunno:

· Registered
217 Posts
Is anyone using the Don Hume JIT slide for a glock 26? if so how is it working for you?
I am looking at one for my glock or a sideguard slide. can't decide.Help!

SORRY ABOUT DOUBLE POST!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.