close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How do I meet girls at school? I give up!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by big1911, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big1911

big1911

and it's depressing. How do I meet them in college especially? I go to a university, but during the summer I take a class at community college to save money and transfer the credits over. Like in my class there is this one hot looking chick. Really hot. The teacher breaks us up into groups and today she was in my group. Of course I didn't say a lot because I was nervous and because you can't hit on her with others around? How the world am I supposed to talk to them then? Should I just randomly look her up on facebook or would that be creepy? We will be doin a group project soon so always a chance I could be in her group, then I'd have her cell number and email addy. I'm really down though. It's like the girls don't like me. Im more mid, later 20s but look really young. Most girls think I'm more around 20.Like at the university last year my first year there I met some hottie. Like see us new students to the university get what we call connection leaders at orientation. They're students like us but been there a year or more already. They are there to like talk to if you have any questions, hangout with ect. At orientation I didn't have one and it just happend this hot chick leader saw me and said she'd be my connection leader. Anyways I only hungout with her once and she didn't have a boyfriend so i started hitting on her and that. Like she then blocked me on facebook, and then she texted me one day to please not talk to her anymore that she isn't interested.

2. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Show them the Triple Lindy:cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItCWg1iz3Ss&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL06FA07F8E0B12809"]Back to School - Triple Lindy - YouTube[/ame]

3. jtmac

jtmac Señor Member

You need to work on improving yourself first. Girls aren't typically interested in "just some guy", but prefer men who are go-getters and going places. Become the man worth a woman's time and interest.

By the time you're done with that, you likely won't have a problem meeting or attracting girls.

Also, you won't be able to attract the attention of every woman on the planet that catches your eye. You need to put yourself out in front of a lot of women so you can find ones that will be interested in you. And frankly, ones that are out of your league won't be interested in you. Improve yourself to the point you're in their league, or play in your league.

4. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

5. NickC50310

NickC50310

Get after some hood rats to build your confidence.

Are you a virgin?

6. Tackle

Tackle

Sorry it didn't work out with the one, that would suck. :crying:

7. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxPCZmjDjwY"]How To Ask a Girl Out - YouTube[/ame]

8. glock_19guy1983

glock_19guy1983

get some confidence then lower your standards. A 5 is alot easier to get than an 8. Even James Bond banged the occasional 1.5
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  9. bgreed

bgreed

Not to be harsh but your kidding right?? Meeting girls during my college days was enormously easy. I wasn't a jock or that guy on campus. However something I did early on was get a job in the admissions dept. as a student guide. I got to meet tons of potential students this way. And come the fall I would have cute girls coming up to me and asking "Do you remember me?" Oh yeah those were the days!!

10. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Try your local dive bars.

"A two at ten and a ten at two!"

11. Wil Ufgood

Wil Ufgood GTDS #88 CLM

Bag that Facebook crap. If you find the girl attractive talk to her and ask her to go out for lunch/coffee whatever. The only way to find out if she likes you and vice versa is to actually interact. If you get shot down, so what? JMHO

12. Wil Ufgood

Wil Ufgood GTDS #88 CLM

:rofl: That works too!

13. Adjuster

Adjuster

Stop saying the word 'like' in every sentence.

/

14. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Show some interest in what she says. Most guys are so busy trying to "hit on her" that they don't pay attention to who and what she is.

Just be yourself and make an effort to get into conversations. Don't let your fear of rejection get in the way of meeting a potentially nice good person.

If after all this, she show no interest in you as a person, to H...with it. Move on.

15. Andy W

Andy W

Believe me dude, I know how you feel. Do NOT just randomly look her up on facebook if you do not already somewhat know each other! That will most likely be seen as creepy!!!. In my experience talking to girls on facebook just doesn't work. If you wanna ask a girl out, it's better to text/call her or do it in person. Also, don't go after the smoking hot girls. They will either have too much drama going on and/or will be *****es with no personality.. Talk to the average or mildly hot ones, not the sorority girl types. In my experience they are usually smarter and have a much better personality. I haven't exaclty been a ladies man either but these things I've learned from experience.

And if all else fails. Invest in an old van with no back windows and some rope and duct tape!! :ROFL:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  16. Just1More

Just1More

Buy a pair of size 14 shoes and prop your feet on the desk.

17. Wil Ufgood

Wil Ufgood GTDS #88 CLM

How about some rolled up socks? :supergrin:

18. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

19. Foxterriermom

Foxterriermom No place like home

I think you are putting off some really bad vibes.

20. Hines57

Hines57 Simple Member

I have much better luck at the middle school level than the university level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.