Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is long water under the bridge but I have often wondered how I came out. I had a Colt 1991 A1 in very good condition and I swapped it and 70 bucks for the Springfield Parkerized 1911 also in very good condition. Who came out better me or the cat that I traded with:headscratch::dunno:

·
1,060 Posts
Which springfield? I think they have several options that are parkerized, but I could be wrong.

On a side note, how do you feel you came out in the trade...how do you like the springfield?

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which springfield? I think they have several options that are parkerized, but I could be wrong.

On a side note, how do you feel you came out in the trade...how do you like the springfield?
I believe it was the PZ9109LP. I felt good about the trade as I couldn't shoot a good group with the Colt for anything, and the Springfield shot like a champ. After I got my Kimbers I gave the Springfield to my best friend, he was going through some rough times so I gave it to him for a gift.:supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, that sounds like a heck of a gift! On a side note, is one of your kimbers the one in your avatar?
Yup it is. Kimber Custom Covert II:cool::wavey:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
As long as you are happy, that is all that matters!

You are a great friend, to give someone a gift like that. There are not that many people out there that would do something like that, even for a good friend. I hope he appreciates what a good friend, and great person you are. He is lucky to have such a wonderful friend, in his life.

Myabe you can figure out how to get Bac, to give away a gun? I would love the Pistol Dynamics gun he has on order. I am his long lost friend from pre-school.:whistling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts