·
Diva extraordinaire
15,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best President ever. I love him.

·
Bathed in lavender and gasoline
3,960 Posts
What's the name of that dance move? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
It is the “Hugely Biggly Trump Thump”

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Mentally Frozen
24,817 Posts
I danced that with my daughter at her wedding. I turned around after the dance and everyone was laughing their asses off.

·
Registered
55,362 Posts
Love Trumpy-Bear and his little dance... :supergrin:

In its totality, I think the selection of "YMCA" is BRILLIANT. For one thing, it is fundamentally a fun and joyous song -- a great way to capture the spirit of, and cap off, every MAGA rally. The juxtaposition of the repeated phrase "young man," with DJT, reinforces the perception that Trump is young in spirit and vigor. It is also a forceful contrast to the withered, doddering, bleak, and senile fool who represents the other side. It doesn't hurt that the song is written and sung by a black man who says he has no trouble with Trump using the song -- but asks that Trump at least dance to it. LOL

His little Trump Bump seals the deal. :)

Of course, not the only reason -- but I agree he's the best president EVER. :)

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love Trumpy-Bear and his little dance... :supergrin:

In its totality, I think the selection of "YMCA" is BRILLIANT. For one thing, it is fundamentally a fun and joyous song -- a great way to capture the spirit of, and cap off, every MAGA rally. The juxtaposition of the repeated phrase "young man," with DJT, reinforces the perception that Trump is young in spirit and vigor. It is also a forceful contrast to the withered, doddering, bleak, and senile fool who represents the other side. It doesn't hurt that the song is written and sung by a black man who says he has no trouble with Trump using the song -- but asks that Trump at least dance to it. LOL

His little Trump Bump seals the deal. :)

Of course, not the only reason -- but I agree he's the best president EVER. :)

I agree, it is brilliant. Everybody goes home happy. Unlike Sleepy Joe's angry and depressing "rallies" (if you can even call them that, nobody is there).

Our President should challenge Sleepy Joe to a dance off LOL.

·
Registered
11,875 Posts
Ok, I will say it one more time, so pay attention!

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average voter!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts