close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How bout a GLOCK tactical folder?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by SAUERGLOCKS, Jan 8, 2006.

1. SAUERGLOCKS

SAUERGLOCKS BAD SPELLER!!

Some of the big Gun makers are getting into the tactical folding knives as of late. HK,SIG,Berreta,Swith&Wesson,,,,They all have knives with their names on them that companies like Benchmade and Boker are makin for them! I'de like to see a Polymer handled 3.5-4" tacticle folder one day from GLOCK. Maybe I'm the only one though!;5

2. sgtslwilson

sgtslwilson

No you aren't. I would definitely be interested. Then we could all put our pocket knives through the Glock torture test and post the results.

I have to tell you. The pens they give away in Smyrna definitely aren't up to the same level as their pistols.:cool:

3. Spyder Teeth

Spyder Teeth Southern Gent

Actually, Sal Glesser designed the titanium Spyderco ATR with Glock in mind and when the proto was in hand he pitched the knife to them. For some reason they took a pass so Spyderco went ahead and produced the ATR anyway.

Personally I think a Glock folder should have a fiberglass handle (like the Delica or Endura). It just seems to "fit in" better with the Glock family of products.

As you mentioned, it is strange that Glock hasn't jumped on the folder bandwagon. For such a revolutionary company, they're a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

4. El Duderino

El Duderino Go Gators!

I asked the same question last year on Bladeforums and got some hints and rumors from folks in the "industry" that a Glock folder was already in the works. Sadly, that's the last I've heard of it. So we watch and we wait....

5. Strider47

Strider47 Captain Chaos

I'd love to see a Glock/Emerson Commander :) Sig's folders are a little too cheesy for me. HK is the only gun manufacturer that got its knives right IMO.

Chris