Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CK posted some awesome pictures in another thread and I wanted to do my own flexing, but let's start a new thread so we aren't chasing a rabbit trail. I've added to my M collection since my last pictures so here's an updated pic. I have legit FBI versions of the 17M (USA), 17TM (no country mark), 19M (Austria X2 & USA), 19M MOS (MOS), and an FDE 19M (USA) that is not nDLC internals so not sure that it's a legit gov't gun but still cool nonetheless.

If you've got some cool pics, throw them up here!
Wood Font Rectangle Material property Wood stain

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
And the guns around the light box to keep the perps off……

I just received my CK approved light box today. Mine will be near my un-fenced off Datsun B210. I wish the cat would live in it vs indoors. Yellow in color of course.
Glamour picture of it parked at the park during a significant meet up of fellow B210 owners. Yes, I was the only one there.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
761 Posts

I just received my CK approved light box today. Mine will be near my un-fenced off Datsun B210. I wish the cat would live in it vs indoors. Yellow in color of course.
Glamour picture of it parked at the park during a significant meet up of fellow B210 owners. Yes, I was the only one there.
View attachment 1058578
Sweet B210! That's an awesome classic!
I'm looking forward to your first light box pics. Don't be like Glockhoarder, he's had a light box for years and has never used it!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

View attachment 1058578
I have no idea about collectible Datsuns, but I laughed pretty hard at your post nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
I have one of those guys too, but I've never had good luck with a straight white backdrop because I'm camera settings challenged... the details of guns seem to show up better if there is a darker color behind it.
I don't use a special iPhone setting, I just lighten the photo on the screen to get the correct contrast. If it's too light it washes out the image.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't use a special iPhone setting, I just lighten the photo on the screen to get the correct contrast. If it's too light it washes out the image.
This is one with no special settings on the iPhone, but they come out so much better for me with the bullet backdrop. Just wish I had wiped down the slide on the lower gun before the picture!
Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 20 of 70 Posts