Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do you guys suggest I go to buy a new Glock 36? The larger box stores have them but want $650 +tax. Gunbroker is running $525 +shipping +ffl fees. The next gun show is late September.

I typically purchase my guns used, but for this one I'm going to buy it new.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Burdett & Sons in College Station has some good prices and they're a family shop. Got my 23 for $480 there. Not a bad drive...

·
Banned
313 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Gun show! See what the big dealers have and/or will order.
GRB was this last weekend. Some of the dealers are at the Pasadena show but it is smaller. For example, you can get a NIB G17 for 450. NS will run extra 50 for meps. Have a friend that bought G23 for 450 and from same dealer bought trijicon NS in package for 60. They put them on for free.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
There is a cop shop in Webster that usually has a good assortment of all pistols. He usually has both new and used Glocks (+ others). He keeps a good supply of Glock parts, in stock. He's the biggest Glock dealer in this part of the country. He gives LEO discount, if you show him your ID. I don't know how his prices compare with others, in the Houston area. He does a lot of business. Based on that, I would assume his prices are OK. I have bought a goodly number from him

Prodefence
[email protected]

At

·
5th Generation
434 Posts
I paid $449 for my 23 at Academy but the prices have gone up recently, and they only stock a few models. I have bought 2 other pistols from Prodefense in the Webster/Clear Lake area but I can't comment on their current prices although they have a good selection.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts