Houston GSSF dealer?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by itsgottabeapit, Feb 1, 2010.

1. itsgottabeapit

itsgottabeapit

I downloaded the list of GSSF dealers off of GSSF's website. But I just can't believe what I read.

Are there really no GSSF dealers in Houston? And only like 4 dealers in the whole state?!

Looks like Waco is probably the closest one. I was really expecting there to be at least one in Houston.

Where do you Houston guys get your blue labels?

2. ajjacks916

ajjacks916 IDPA SO

There is no one in Houston accepting GSSF certificates, closest I have seen online that is part of the program is Austin.

Tomball Pawn sells Blue label Glocks for Law enforcement/FD/other.

3. Giggity-Giggity

Giggity-Giggity Giggity-Goo!!!

When you do the math, you still save some money with the transfer/tax of your GSSF Glock to the local shop. But if you find a Glock at a cheaper price locally, then you also have that option.

4. wondershots

wondershots

Wharton. That's a lot closer than Waco or Austin.

5. rd3

rd3

Jeremy, go over to General Glocking and read the post on GSSF program changing. Only read the original post and do yourself a favor and ignore the rest of the bantor. Its gotten out of hand.
    also, I know you can order from Ed's public safety and get it shipped to a local dealer. I think they charge $15 for shipping but I'm not sure because I haven't ordered mine from them yet. Still a great deal cause you won't have to pay tax, at least that is what I'm told.
    good luck finding what you want

6. buellxb9rider

buellxb9rider

the guys down at carrolls guns in wharton were good to deal with.i think i was the first guy to use my certificate there.don't get my new 17 though i haven't been able to get there yet.