Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,706 Posts
Their store, their rules. Don't like their rules, don't give them your money. No need to be a jerk. He should have just left when he was asked to leave. No need to assault someone by purposefully coughing at them. The police should have been called. With the release of the video, he still be charged with assault. It may not stick, but it may teach him a lesson about not being a jerk.

·
Registered
21,584 Posts
Their store, their rules. Don't like their rules, don't give them your money. No need to be a jerk. He should have just left when he was asked to leave. No need to assault someone by purposefully coughing at them. The police should have been called. With the release of the video, he still be charged with assault. It may not stick, but it may teach him a lesson about not being a jerk.
Jerks gonna be jerks. Covid-19 has unfortunately brought a lot of them the attention they want.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Yeah, he was a normal, well adjusted, stand up guy before this happened.

Yes, COVID crap sucks but there are choices where to shop.

COVID does not make people *******s, but it certainly reveals them pretty quickly.

·
AK-74
2,052 Posts
"What the Virus has exposed is the Insanity in Man that was just below the surface And is now in Full Bloom"

R.K.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just like if I am wearing open carry or concealed carry and my print shows, if I am asked to leave a store or facility, I will, no questions asked. Especially if carrying a gun, I don't want to give another Snow Flake a reason to spout crap about gun owners.

I was taught years ago that when I am in a confrontation with someone and I have my gun on me, I will not pull the gun till I feel DANGER and when I do I will still try what I can to get out of the confrontation or just back away and not advance. Will I shoot IF NEED BE? You bet your ass I will but I am not looking for trouble like the mask person was.

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,999 Posts
I hate masks. They do nothing but make sheep feel better. However, now that our mask mandate is lifted, businesses cannot not hide behind the mandate. I only frequent places that allow me to choose. If a place still foolishly requires a face diaper, I take my wallet elsewhere. Simple.

Reactions: Glock17193643

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
What is the Trader Joe’s they speak of. Sounds like an amusement ride at Disney Land.

....... and why was the dastardly Trumper wearing booty shorts and being harassed by a woman of color.

·
woo woo
30,898 Posts
When the guy walked in the store, he passed at least one or two large signs that explain their policy and why masks were required. The store is just following local ordinance even if the governor no longer calls for it.
Like any business, they have the right to refuse service to anyone per their store's (and city's) policy.

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Most people go around on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Such is why I enjoy retirement and try to stay at home and enjoy myself in my backyard as much as possible.

The guy is a jerk, of course. He was a jerk before he entered the store. He will be a jerk tomorrow. You might consider feeling sorry for the people who have to ever deal with him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts