Hot for teacher--Again!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Borg Warner, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

She was charge with sexual assault. I can see how maybe it was inappropriate behavior but the guy was 18 so he was a consenting adult, right? Looking at the teacher in question, I certainly would have given MY consent.

22-Year-Old Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault For Sex With 18-Year-Old Student
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot: YouTube

ByAmanda Prestigiacomo
    @amandapresto
    February 8, 2018
    views
    A 22-year-old former student teacher and track coach at a Connecticut high school has been charged with sexual assault for having intercourse and oral sex with an 18-year-old student.

Tayler Ivy Boncal met the student in question while she was student teaching at Conard High School in West Hartford; the 18-year-old was in some of her classes. But the two began having sexual relations at the end of December, when Boncal's student teaching gig had ended and she was assigned as an assistant track and field coach at the school.

Boncal has been charged with three counts of second-degree sexual assault, according to police. "She is accused of engaging in intercourse and oral sex with the student under a statute that prohibits sexual contact between teachers and students in their schools," reports the Hartford Courant.

A "concerned parent" tipped off school officials about the alleged relationship, said West Hartford schools Superintendent Tom Moore on Friday. School officials then notified police.

According to police, the sexual encounters took place at the young woman's home in New Britain from December 25 to January 11.

Both the 18-year-old and the former teacher told police that it was the student who initiated the relationship, asking Boncal for her phone number in mid-December. The duo began texting one another on December 13.

The former teacher told police “that the victim was kind to her,” says the affidavit. “Boncal stated that she loved the victim and was emotional regarding her feelings for him.”

According to the Courant, the alleged victim "initially denied the relationship to investigators, but eventually told them of the encounters," per the affidavit. The student claimed he had lost his cell phone, but the two had exchanged sexually explicit photos and messages, though most of the correspondence was done via Facebook Messenger.

“The victim refused to provide a written statement,” said police. “The victim expressed concern for Boncal with regard to the outcome of this investigation.”

Conard High School Principal Julio Duarte informed parents of Boncal's arrest on Friday in a letter sent to parents.

“As educators, we are entrusted to protect and educate all of our students and know there are certain boundaries that can never be crossed,” wrote Duarte in the letter. “Also, we will not tolerate any behavior that compromises the safety or well-being of our students. I hope you will not let the misconduct of this one individual cast a shadow over all of our staff members who demonstrate their commitment to our students every day.”

Superintendent Moore added, “Whether someone is 21, 41, or 61, the moment they are a part of a school as a student teacher, mentor, or coach, they enter into a sacred trust with our students and community."

Boncal was arraigned on Thursday and has since been released from custody. She's set for court on March 1.

Boncal was terminated from her position as assistant track coach.

Rotn1 likes this.
  2. crockett

crockett

3. powernoodle

powernoodle

Either its funny when she breaks the law and Mexicans do it by swimming across the Rio Grande, or neither is funny. You can't have it both ways. Selective application of the law always leads to perdition.

4. FullClip

FullClip NRA Benefactor CLM

Even though that stoopid court order expired several years ago, I still stay at least 1,000 feet away from any high school....those places are teeming with pervs...

5. Ross-in-Pa

Ross-in-Pa Western Pa

6. KBKEITH

KBKEITH Problem Solver

7. Boogieman

Boogieman

She knew the law yet still felt entitled to break it.

Just Glocks and janice6 like this.
  8. mdlott

mdlott

Two adults banging? Oh, the horror.

9. MulletLoad

MulletLoad

Not good, we may have a contender..................

[​IMG]

michael_b, Chris, GlockPride and 6 others like this.
  10. Stendec

Stendec

He may have been 18, but the law is based on schools functioning as guardians in loco parentis, and also on the power dynamic between teachers and students.

I doubt people would be as amused if it was a female student and a male coach or teacher.

11. Sniffler

Sniffler Ooo baby Silver Member

12. scoose

scoose Semper Fi

Although I agree with you in principle.

Comparing a consensual ( but illegal ) relationship between an 18y/o and a 22y/o to Mexican crossing the border illegally is like comparing a bowl of soup to a monster truck. Smh

13. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

These "professional", "empowered", "mature", "educated", "independent" women seem to be very lonely to the point of committing career/life suicide lately.

14. Trigeminy6

Trigeminy6

“Guilty!”
    .. aren’t we reading Alice in Wonderland?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

15. crockett

crockett

:devildance::devildance:

Taco Junkie, Altaris, Resqu2 and 7 others like this.
  16. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

That being the case it is okay for a male teacher to nail a willing 16 year old girl because that is the age of consent in CT. :thumbsup:

Just Glocks and Paul53 like this.
  17. Rizzo

Rizzo Garbage Day!

“Concerned parent”... :upeyes:

“Victim”... :upeyes::upeyes:

18. MO's Dink

MO's Dink Giant Member

19. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

I completely agree. Either a person is of consenting age, or they aren't. Both parties were, and are, of consenting age.

I would vote not guilty, and tell the D.A. and judge that I don't appreciate their bull**** wasting my time.

20. mdlott

mdlott

16 is not an adult. 18, OTOH, is the legal age to die for your country. See the difference?

72Cheyenne, mc1911, GcB and 9 others like this.