close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hot bath

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by okie, May 9, 2006.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

Feeling edgy, a man took a hot bath.

Just as he became comfortable, the doorbell rang. The man got out of the tub, put on his slippers and robe and went to the door.

A salesman at the door wanted to know if he needed any brushes. Slamming the door, the man returned to the bath.

The doorbell rang again. On went the slippers and robe, and the man started for the door again. He took one step, slipped on a wet spot, fell backward, and hit his back against the hard porcelain bathtub.

Cursing under his breath, the man struggled into his street clothes and with every move a stab of pain, drove to the doctor.

After examining him, the doctor said, "You know, you've been lucky. Nothing is broken. But you need to relax... Why don't you go home and take a long hot bath?"

2. Blitzer

Blitzer Cool Cat

A man went to the doctor complaining of sore muscles and stiffness in his neck.

The doctor perscribed a muscle relaxer and to take a hot bath before bed every night for a week.

After a week the mancame back and the doctor asked him how well the meds and treatment plan were working...

..."Well doc I don't know how well the meds are working. The lable says I need to take them with a hot bath, and I haven't been able to finish drinking the hot bath everynight before I collapse!"

:supergrin: :clown: :rollsmiley:

3. Django

Django