close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hoslters, belt, mags FS

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by firedog03, Jan 11, 2007.

1. firedog03

firedog03

I have some stuff I need to move along. ill describe it as best I can. the prices are pretty firm, but if you want more than one item, ill try to cut a break. possible trades for Glock 20 or 22, mags, surefire G2 light...I only make one request, if you're interested in anything I have for sale, I will take time to answer any question you have, If you tell me you want it, I will hold it, however, I do want the courtesy of you sending payment within a couple of days after you tell me, and if you decide to back out, please tell me within those couple of days. I dont think thats a very bad request to ask for, I think everyone on this forum would want the same thing.

1) 2 cheap nylon holsters, one i think maybe fora 6" single action revolver, velcro strap. The other will fit medium frame autos, glock 22, beretta 96, its a little too big for SIG 229s, it has a velcro strap w/thumbsnap. $10 shipped for both.

2)Blackhawk CQC black leather, has detachable belt loops, it fits Glock 26/27 perfect, it will also fit 17,19,22,23. $25 shipped. it is used, but still lots of life, very good condition**SPF**

3)generic leather slide type holster. it can be molded to fit most guns, i think right now its molded to fit a S&W 45 or a SIG 220/226. to mold it just drop it in warm water for about 45 seconds, and then put your gun in it and mold an outline of the gun. $10 shipped

4)Blackhawk riggers belt, OD green, like new, worn a couple times, size medium. $20 shipped

5)Safariland thigh holster, model 6004(early model no platform), suede lined, fits Beretta 92/96, used but still good holster, grey in color, has thumbbreak/rotating hood. $25 shipped

6)Beretta 92/96 generic leather holster, molded fit, the belt loops are made funny, not sure why, it could possibly be taken to a leather crafter and altered a little better, nice holster other wise, $10 shipped

7)2 beretta 96 mags, one is factory 10 rd, the other is mec-gar 10 rds. $20 for both shipped or $12 each shipped

8)Blackhawk SERPA carbon fiber holster for a SIG 229, excellent condition, it dont have the belt loops, just has paddle back, sorry i dont have a pic of it, but it has the flat black finish. $25 shipped**SPF**

9)jay-pee brand, black leather holster for a SIG 220/226, 3 slot. thumbbreak snap. no pic of it right now, but it is a nice holster, used, but still really nice. i bought it for my 229, but the gun is a little small for it. $25 shipped.

2. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Clown Hunter

Interested in the Blackhawk CQC leather. Are you set up for Paypal?
    Best regards,
    gonzo

3. CentralMsGunFan

CentralMsGunFan Packin Preacher

Ill take the 3)generic leather slide type holster. You take paypal?

4. firedog03

firedog03

I'm sorry, im not set up on paypal, if your still interested in the items, and wanna send a money order, just send me a PM with your info and ill give you my address to send payment too.

5. CentralMsGunFan

CentralMsGunFan Packin Preacher

6. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Clown Hunter

Sorry, you can disregard my interest in the Blackhawk. Not because of the lack of paypal, but just because I just got the picture downloaded and it is not the holster I thought it was. Sorry for the confusion. Free bump. :supergrin:
    Gonzo

7. firedog03

firedog03

8. tedmonds

tedmonds

email sent on serpa holster

9. firedog03

firedog03

I added a mag pouch to the list. I need to sell this stuff, I keep buying things and this stuff keeps adding up.

10. Xrunner

Xrunner Running Man

How well does #2 fit a Glock 19? Thanks

11. firedog03

firedog03

I have a glock 22 & 27, with the 27, the barrel comes to the end of the holster, and with the 22 the barrel sticks out 1" from the holster, so im gonna guess with a 19 & 23 model, the barrel will stick out 1/2". if you look at blackhawks products, it is size #02.

12. firedog03

firedog03

13. firedog03

firedog03