Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by catman71, Feb 23, 2020.
Or the shower
My parents said “you need to take a bath every month. Weather you need it or not.
I haven’t taken a bath in @30 yrs. I get in a tub. I might need help to get out
Send a Depth charge down stream.
He who smelt it
Somebody snuck in and left an upper-decker?
Yep...common...and the reason for a change in Building codes in many areas...the "change" mandates a small valve with a spur off your cold water-line, which spurts a small amount of water into the tub/trap each time the commode is flushed
Every now and then a little vinegar and baking soda let sit and then run the water. Helps clean and refresh.
If anyone says they dont piss in the shower or like to piss outside, I can't trust them.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Should've double bagged the dead girl scout behind the drywall.
Light a match and leave a courtesy flush...
Can someone "in the know" explain how waste water is recycled and put right back into your tap for all of us to drink, and cook with. I don't want to drink used motor oil, or anti-freeze.. We have all types of warnings from the health department about putting things down the drain of our sinks. I am a firm believer that paints, pesticides, used oils, and other caustic solutions, being dumped into drains and then recycled into our drinking water *might* be one explanation of the explosion of incidence of cancer.
Do NOT pour antifreeze or motor oil down the drain. Both are considered hazardous waste and should be disposed of properly. Even a small amount of motor oil can contaminate 1,000’s of gallons of potential drinking water rendering it unpotable for human consumption. (In theory, 1 quart of motor oil can contaminate a quarter million gallons of drinking water.)
Ethylene glycol, which is used in antifreeze, is highly toxic to animal life and humans as well. EG has a sweet odor which will attract animals to drink it and will cause kidney failure and a slow, painful death. For kids, EG mimics the symptoms of alcohol poisoning, so that can delay proper and necessary lifesaving treatment.
RV antifreeze uses propylene glycol and is safe to pour into a drain, but large quantities should still be recycled/disposed of properly.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on guys just run some fresh water in the trap is all you have to do. No need in special chemicals or anything. Water gets stagnant just sitting in a trap if the fixture is not used, or if it's been a real long time a trap can go dry. Just cut the water on and let it run for a few, all is well.
Just buy a gallon of RV antifreeze. It's non-toxic, cheap, and won't evaporate like water. Just fill the trap and it won't dry out leaving you with an open line to the sewer gas when you forget to run the water.
Just sewer gas coming back. run some water in the tub once a week.
Pour a gallon of water in, and then a little vegetable oil. The veg oil is non toxic, and will float a layer on top of the water, preventing evaporation.
I generally only worry about horrible smells when they come of rooms OTHER than the bathroom.
Whadda ya trying to say Hannie? There's not a guy alive that hasn't peed in the sink....lol