close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Homeowner shoots back

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Camper10, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Camper10

Camper10

This is my first post, been readin' a while. I'm impressed, the homeowner fired back (it's impressive he was ready in the situation). I hope he is OK.

[​IMG]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] PENS Bulletin - January 15th, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is a summary of trends that we are seeing in your area. Be sure to check your PENS Web site for reports and details.

Significant arrest update- Aggravated Assault / Glasgow Rd
    COBB COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY

PUBLIC INFORMATION RECORD

Incident(s) Brief:

1) ***Update*** on Aggravated Assault (12/10/09 @ 2035 hours in Zone 4) The Cobb County Police Department's Crimes Against Persons Unit is investigating an Aggravated Assault which occurred on Glasgow Road in Marietta, Georgia.

According to investigators, a homeowner and his wife arrived at their home on Glasgow Road and exited their vehicle. The couple was approached by a group of males who were armed with handguns. The male homeowner displayed a weapon of his own and gunfire was exchanged between the homeowner and suspects.

As a result of gunfire, the male homeowner was transported to Wellstar Kennestone Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. One suspect was also transported to Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. Another suspect who was not located at the scene was located at Emory Midtown Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.

Raymond Reedy Jr.
    , a 22 year old male from Atlanta, Georgia, was pronounced deceased at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.

Wayne Spear, a 19 year old male from Atlanta, Georgia, was treated for a gunshot wound at Emory Midtown Hospital. Spear has been charged with Felony Murder and Aggravated Assault.

Investigators have identified Willie Sinkfield, a 21 year old male from Atlanta, Georgia, as also being at the scene of the crime. Sinkfield has been charged with Felony Murder and Aggravated Assault.

At this time both Spear and Sinkfield are being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center.

***UPDATE***
    During the course of their investigation the Crimes Against Persons Unit developed information which identified Jonathan Lindley, a 22 year old male, as having fled the scene. Investigators obtained a warrant for his arrest.

On 01/13/10 Jonathan Lindley was arrested by agents with the United States Marshals Service Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force. Lindley has been charged with Felony Murder and Aggravated Assault and he is currently being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center. ​
    [/FONT]

2. LoadedTech

LoadedTech

Welcome aboard! Its too bad the homeowner had gotten shot, but he got 2 BG's himself. Good job for him! And my girl asks why I carry to take the trash out.

3. G19AR15

G19AR15

Was the homeowner charged with anything?

4. PhoneCop

PhoneCop TeleDetective

Can't be true... They say drawing on a drawn gun is suicide. They also say a guy with a handgun could never win against the rage shooter... lot they know.

Welcome to GT, strap in for the ride.

5. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member