1 recently emptied drum of racing fuel, a few pieces of scrap metal, and one bored person... I used a closed head drum for this. A little patience with a Sawzall and the top came off perfectly. I decided against the angle grinder w/ cutoff wheel because of sparks. Probably a good idea... Before paint After I sprayed it with a 1/2 a qt. of black high heat paint Here are some of the fine details... I cut a piece of another empty drum to make the air inlets and exhaust inlet on bottom (1 of 4). I need to add some sort of tab to each for a handle. exhaust outlet (used the 2" opening in the drum for this). I welded a nail to the top as a handle. one of the outside handles. I used FCAW to weld the 2 pcs of angle iron into a channel, which is why it's a little splattered.