Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
( Classified )
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A number of friends advised me, and a few 'adversaries' strongly warned me not to post this because "we don't want to give 'them' any ideas."

I'm sure you've heard that one before -- don't give "them" any ideas.

One of the biggest mistakes one can make in any conflict is underestimating one's enemy.

Many people see the typical "Terrorist Warrior" as an uneducated ************, living in a mud hut, walking barefoot down a dirt street.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The leaders of Al Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations are well educated and extremely sophisticated. Many leaders and soldiers (I use the term loosely) bear advanced degrees in subjects from engineering and chemistry to political science and communications from European and American universities. Some are renegades, trained by various United States agencies. Our own homegrown wackos have the additional advantage of growing up and living here, plus they are already in the country.

While I consider myself a fairly bright guy, I am certain that there are terrorist higher-ups whose IQs would put mine to shame. I don't think I have to worry about telling them anything that they don't already know or haven't already guessed.

Full Item At: http://www.theegglestongroup.com/writing/nosecurity_1.php

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
So whats your point?
Anyone with an IQ in the double digits already knows that the DHS is fighting WW2 and that the TSA should be renamed Visine

·
Registered
21,451 Posts
That's why I always wear my 5.11 gear wherever I go. I also keep paracord wrapped around my multi-tool. CCW unite!!

·
( Classified )
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
=Bilbo Bagins;16784001

And by the way, 2004 called, they want their intel back.:rofl:
Actually, it's 1974 intel. And, while the pundits here consider this stuff 'old hat,' common sense and restating the obvious, the 'intended audience' i.e. the totally clueless, are scared ....less when they see this stuff. I'm referring the the surprising number of condition White folks who think milk is made in a factory like soda pop. :)

·
IWannaBeSedated
11,448 Posts
Please don't waste our time again. Your rant was painful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts