close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Home Page..

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by glocka, Jun 17, 2003.

1. glocka

glocka

Hi Eric.I like the new look to the home page.It will answer a lot of questions,all by it's self.:) THANKS;a ;a

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

I'm not sure I follow you. The main page of the site hasn't been changed in months. What changes are you referring to? Eric

3. glocka

glocka

:) Hi Eric.I was refering to the advertising of a lot of different companies.I've seen them mentioned in different threads,but not all together,like I see them now on home page and other pages.There's even some companies I've never heard of,in the threads I've seen.I think that the,new to me format,would save on search time and questions to the main body.Just click on the company name and ask them.Thanks again,it just seems more efficient to me.Keep up the good work.:cool:

4. glocka

glocka

:( Hi Eric,me again.I don't get it.I logged in this time and I don't see the companies I was talking about.Is it possible,that I sometimes get logged into another starting page?I haven't learned every thing about our Glock Talk House,so clue me in if there's something I'm missing.Oh yea,I don't mind seeing all of the companies,on the page I've logged into,the last couple of days.;9 Confused but....

5. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Hi glocka, it does sound like you are coming into GT on different pages. If you use http://glocktalk.com/ as your bookmark you will see the advertisers each time you come to GT. I agree with you that GT has a high caliber list of advertisers.

6. glocka

glocka

:) Short Cut,thanks for the heads up on my boggle.I didn't know what was happening.Stay safe... :cool: