Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RIP BUDDY
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1500 sq ft. Manufactured house 1996 in xlent shape 3 br, 2 full bath all appliances on appx 1/4 acre deeded land. No HOA or restrictions. Divorcing and can’t be in the same area as the soon to be ex. $65,000 asking no brokers fees just your portion of Lawyers closing fees. SC requires lawyer for closing, no liens. Zillow lists it as $75K & rent in the area runs $1,000 +. neighbors are either retired or Public Safety/county employees pics are available can’t get them to upload from my phone. Zillow 3505 Reavis Lane, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579. property taxes as primary residence is 4% last year $200 paid late due to being in hospital for heart attack 4. NO RENT TO OWN or OWNER FINANCING, sorry but I’ll be moving away and can’t do it. email me any questions. [email protected] or [email protected]
Mainly selling for health 4 coronaries @ 53 sold my part of business to my partner and going to enjoy whatever time I have left.

·
RIP BUDDY
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in SC and use to live there.

Is it still for sale? Let me know.
It’s under contract but taking backup in it. Woman keeps changing her mind. Bought a door she likes but then wants to close it off. I’m not sure where it’s going, she hired a broker but he isn’t returning calls.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Good luck with someone who keeps changing their mind.

I hope you got non-refundable earnest money down on the contract, in case she changed her mind.
Tell her what you see is what you get. She can change whatever she wants and change her mind every few minutes after she buys it.

A man normally says yes or no, unless he is listening to a woman.

I am going to buy something in Maggie Valley, so good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts