close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Home from Statesville

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Dnew, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Dnew

Dnew Just Senior

Arrived home from my second GSSF match last evening. I gotta tell ya, all the folks at Indy were just great to be around and the fine folks at Statesville were just as great. It's all very much like my old Square Dancing days where everyone is just one big happy family.

Got to meet the super bunch from Fla (Dan, Don, James...well, almost Fla, Jerry and a host of other fine people...Sorry I missed out on meeting Danny as I had hoped, maybe Lexington, aye? Don't know how Dan could still find room for a smile while not knowing the fate of his broken ride home, glad it turned out ok anyway. Jerry, I heard you say repeatedly - I s**k!! - at the 5... if a 72 in Am Civ s**ks, then I want to s**k too!!! Congratulations on a fine shoot my man...
    Also sorry I missed Frank Koo. Frank, I was the 'M' RO at Indy who in one of your fine photos looked like I saw mustard on your shirt. It was hot that day and I was already wore out...that's my story and I'm sticking to it - Ha!

I did a lot better than I did at Indy but there is still lots of room for improvement...if I could just get my strong hand index finger to cooperate with me. Also wish we had a plate rack at my local club, cardboard just isn't the same.

Looking forward to Hallsville and Lexington. Many thanks to all the folks at GSSF and all the staff members at the individual events for a job well done...

Dee:) :) :)

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

It was nice meeting you Dnew, I look forward to seeing you when there's more time to visit. I was a little upset with my performance on the 5 to G, I have been doing better than that in practice and I was feeling confident that I would at Statesville. I quess it wasn't as bad as I thought.

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Dee
    It was a pleasue to meet you in person!! I wish my luck was a bit better this year at Statesville but I had a good time anyway!!!
    Looking forward to seeing you again at Lexington!:)
    Good Luck at Hallsville!!;)
    Dan:cool: