close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Holy Sh!t...

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by GLOCKNROCK, Aug 19, 2002.

1. GLOCKNROCK

GLOCKNROCK

In a third grade classroom, the teacher is at the board writing an assignment. From the back of the room, a child says, "HOLY SH!T."
    The teacher turns to ask who said it. No one replies. She goes back to writing on the board, and from the back of the room she hears a child say, "HOLY SH!T."
    The teacher again turns to ask who said it. Little Johnny raises his hand and admits he's the culprit of the disruption. She says, "why are you saying that Johnny?" Johnny replies that on his way to school yesterday that he saw a horses ***** when it was taking a piss in the field. She says, "so." Then Johnny says,"well, on the way home from school yesterday, I saw a bull's balls." The teacher says, "okay, so what?" Then Johnny says, "well today, on the way to school I saw two rabbits screwing." The teacher, growing very frustrated, says, "what does any of that have to do with what you were saying a moment ago?" Little Johnny replies,"well, I was sitting in the back of the room thinking about all that I've seen lately, and if I was hung like a horse, had balls as a big as a bull's and could screw like a rabbit, HOLY SH!T."

2. okie

okie GT Mayor

Thats very;i ;i ;i