Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
i like the LEDS. Not the price tho lol . Plus a good thing about the LEDS is they give off less heat as well . Some people might not have a problem with that but i know my plasma i have now it gets a little hot in there lol

·
I laugh at liberals.
5,965 Posts
DLP is way down in price for sure huh:supergrin:
'Not sure what your budget is, but my mom had to get one for the upcoming transition. She bought the Best Buy house brand 42" for like 400 and change. And it's an LCD :supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
'Not sure what your budget is, but my mom had to get one for the upcoming transition. She bought the Best Buy house brand 42" for like 400 and change. And it's an LCD :supergrin:
That's a very good price for sure:faint:

·
Registered
767 Posts
From what I understand the LED tvs have excellent life span. The downside to LED was they had issues producing a picture competitive to the current high end TVs.

That issue being resolved they look like a really nice option.

·
I laugh at liberals.
5,965 Posts
From what I understand the LED tvs have excellent life span. The downside to LED was they had issues producing a picture competitive to the current high end TVs.

That issue being resolved they look like a really nice option.
They are good now, even when they first came out DLPs had that annoying rainbow effect on a black screen. That is no longer an issue. Unlike CRTs and Plasma, DLPs and LCDs are immune to burn in patterns !

·
NRA Lifer
9,180 Posts
The only good thing about growing old.. your eyesight gets worse.. so my old Philco is just fine.. :rofl:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts