Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I saw a Samsung 56" LED LCD TV. That thing was so freakin spectacular I almost crapped my pants. I want one BAD:faint:

·
'nuff said
16,574 Posts
Then get one. What's the hold up?:dunno:

·
Banned
13,031 Posts
Supposedly a newer model is coming out this fall. Hopefully costs will start dropping in the next year or two. Right now there's no way I can shell out 3K for a tv.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
17,423 Posts
If ammo keeps going up you could trade 2 boxes of 45acp for it:wavey:

·
Deus Diligo USA
3,204 Posts
I wonder what the life span of the picture is on the new LED sets?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ammo vs. new tv. Ammo wins everytime. The new tvs are outstanding. I thought I was the only one who doesn't have one yet. If I can't buy, I quit window shopping.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
We bought a Samsung 52" LCD last year and whenever we watch something on Blu-ray I am still amazed. I can't even imagine what the new LED looks like!:shocked:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would think a LONG ass time as LED's are possed to last a very long time:supergrin:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We bought a Samsung 52" LCD last year and whenever we watch something on Blu-ray I am still amazed. I can't even imagine what the new LED looks like!:shocked:
You would quiet possibly crap your pants my friend:faint::supergrin:

·
Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!
6,331 Posts
I wonder if life-span really matters much these days......the technology is changing so fast that it probably won't be long before it's obsolete (and comparable replacements would be cheap).

·
Boat Life ©
13,038 Posts
I think Samsung makes a great LCD.

I've got a 46" DLP LCD in the den and a 46" LCD in the bedroom; both Samsung. And, I'm viewing GT on my 22" Samsung LCD monitor.

Customer service is good, too. I had a monitor crap out while under warranty. They sent me a pre-paid padded box, and I shipped my broken monitor out. In return, I was sent a new one that arrived promptly.

No complaints what-so-ever with Samsung!

·
I laugh at liberals.
5,965 Posts
Samsung makes good TVs. I have a 65" Mitsubishi DLP in the living room, and a 36 LCD in the PC room. Try for a DLP Okie, they are coming way down in price.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Samsung makes good TVs. I have a 65" Mitsubishi DLP in the living room, and a 36 LCD in the PC room. Try for a DLP Okie, they are coming way down in price.
DLP is way down in price for sure huh:supergrin:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Okie wait for the newer OLED TV's to come out !!!!! :cool:

The current LED TV's are just LCD displays with LED back lights. But i will agree with you right now there are sweet !!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts