Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any CCW holsters that will fit both othe Glock 34 & 17? Even better would be if it would fit the 19 as well.

So will the Comp Tac Infidel for example, that is designed to hold a G34, also hold the 17, and the 19? With the only issue being the greater amount of open space in front of the muzzle of the 19 inside when cmpared to the 17 (less space in front of muzzle) and then the 34 should have no extra space in front of muzzle. Is this coorect?

What about retention issues? Since the frame of the 19 is not the same as the 17 or 34, will this cause any difference in retention or drawing when used with any/all of these gun?

If the Comp Tac Infidel for the 34 will work for all 3, who makes an equivalent style but in leather instead?

Also, there's the option of having a holster where the muzzle end is open and allows the muzzle to go through, the downside being that the 34 would extend far past the bottom of the holster. What are some opinions of this type of setup as compared to a holster that keeps the entirel barrel slide contained within the holster?

·
Registered
97 Posts
The fobus holsters are open on the bottom should fit all three, mine fit's my 31,33, and 35. The one I bought for my 17 years ago willl fit my 31 and 35, but not my 33. I have another one which is made for my 33 and all three fit fine w/no problems, I'm not sure why there is any difference in the two holsters, I thought the frames are all the same but the little glocks must be slightly wider or something to do with the rails?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
:cheers:Crossbreed Supertuck.

Hey.....it's more than 1/2 leather!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Blade-Tech also makes a kydex "Glock universal" IWB designed to fit all Glocks within the frame parameters you mentioned-see www.blade-tech.com.

In leather, check out a DeSantis Speed Scabbard.

Best, Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts