Holsters for pistols with red dots and suppressor/red dot height sights

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by CDR_Glock, Feb 15, 2017.

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock

I have a Glock 19 MOS with an RMR. It has tall backup sights. I also plan to do the same with a Glock 34.

I am looking for holsters for 1) Concealed Carry and 2) Competition.

I saw the Blackhawk Omnivore but I'm not a fan of having to attach something to my rail. Just a preference. So I think that's out. Plus, it's quite big and it doesn't seem like a fast draw.

What holsters do you recommend?

2. steve1911

steve1911

I have Simply Rugged holster, for G34 with mos,suppressor sights. very nice rig.

1911club#410

3. fredj338

fredj338

I think you'll have to go custom to get exactly what you want. Plenty of good custom guys out there.

4. mds1140

mds1140 nothing to see here, move along

I recently purchased from Bravo Concealment. Part of their build options include suppressor sights and RMR option for no extra charge. Good price and the holster seems to be excellent quality. I just got it a few days ago and have not used it yet.

5. theazlit

theazlit

I just Purchased a Dale Fricke holster designed for the Glock 19 RMR. It is perfect! Custom formed Kydex, light, fits perfectly like a glove. I have several custom holsters, but this one is the best. Just go to Dale Fricke's website and send him a detailed description of your firearm ( include everything). For example, my GL 19 is configured with Trijicon night Supressor sights for the purpose of co-witnessing. I guarantee you will not be dissapointed. Also, do a web search for reviews of Dale Fricke holsters and I thing they will help you make your choice.

6. hogarth

hogarth

Raven concealment systems Eidolon. Get the open ended one and you can use it for the G26 thru the Glock 17L.