Glock Talk banner

Holster help...very specific

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  jdavionic 
#1 ·
I'm looking for an M-tac like holster for my G19. Specifically, I want IWB with 2 mounting points like the M-tac. However I want J hooks that go under the belt instead of the clips on the M-tac that come over the top of the belt. I like the leather between the gun and body. I prefer adjustable cant and height.

I've been looking and cannot seem to find THAT holster. Has anyone seen or bought one that does fit this desired criteria?

Thanks!

#3 ·
Ummm a crossbreed supertuck? With the optional clips.

Like this:
Funny, when I did a search, I found a supertuck image with J hooks. However when I looked at Midway, the supertuck had the outside clips with the raised cross. I just thought they changed the design.

#5 ·
No, it comes with the raised cross clips but you can order the other clips as an option. I have both but have not used the j clips yet. No one notices a clip on your belt anyway.
Outstanding. Thanks for the help! I found where Midway does sell them the J hooks as an accessory.

How do you like your supertuck?

#7 ·
I love it. I wear it everyday, usually with khakis and a dress shirt tucked in. It is very comfortable once you get it broken in. You can also order directly from Crossbreed at www.crossbreedholsters.com
I also have one of their belts and it is pretty good. I haven't noticed any scarring that others have complained about with the regular clips either.
Thanks, again. I just found that the M-tac also offers a C Clip, so there's another option for folks with the same criteria. Just looks like Midway doesn't offer all of the optional features for the Comp-tac.

I think the Crossbreed Supertuck is very close to the M-Tac. Some of the key differences that I noted were M-tac has a tension screw and little more adjustability with more holes on the clips. However it all begs the question of how much adjustability do you really need?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.