Holster help please

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by CBennett, Mar 1, 2010.

1. CBennett

CBennett

Ok guys my wife had ordered me a Holster a pretty nice holster for the Ruger SR9c I have it was a Milt Sparks Summer special...it was on backorder and they said it would be in stock ready to ship by end of Feb. So I call them today March 1st...they seem to be playing the keep your order but we are gonna keep moving back the date of getting them in stock game at Brownells(where she had gotten it from) I had expected them to say its going out today or went out on Friday last week or something but now they say...middle of March....to say I was irritated is a understatement...I cant use the darn gun without a holster and they said end of Feb when she placed the order Feb 15th!

So what im asking is is there any other decent holster for the Ruger SR9c thats in the $75 or less range(thats what the Milt Sparks cost me with the LE discount) that I can actually get without having to wait on back order . Or should I give them till middle of march for the one she ordered for me??

It has to be in the $75 range as the money was already budgeted and I dont want to spend more since it was supposed to be a valentines day present. Id heard good things about Brownells I didnt think they worked like this :( minorly disappointed with them now to be honest.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  2. AZ Husker

AZ Husker

Wait for your Sparks. Be glad you didn't want one of their VM2's...a six month wait!

3. madecov

madecov book em' Danno

Sparks is one of the finest custom made holsters. These are hand made and not mass produced.
    Just keep waiting it will be worth it.

4. 3rdgen40

3rdgen40 .45 fanatic

Just buy a Galco Summer Comfort.Same thing, easier to find.