Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of Kydex holster makers who have a belt holster for Glock 19 with attached Streamlight TLR-2? I want to order this light/laser combo but want to make sure I can also order a holster.

Feedback on the light welcome as well since I haven't made the purchase yet.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Wanna Cookie?
499 Posts
What do you want the holster for? Concealment or Duty.

Duty go with Safariland

Concealment, I would choose a Don Hume H722.

·
Wanna Cookie?
499 Posts
TLR-2 Dimensions: 3.26(L) in. x 1.47 (W)in. x 1.83 in. (H)

M6 Dimensions are- 3.4" (L) x 1.57" (W) x 1.9" (H)

I would say based on that the TLR will fit in a holster that held an M6 but not vise versa.

And if you're thinking of buying one, www.farmpolicesupply.com and www.lapolicegear.com have some of the best prices. I have ordered from both companies and have no complaints.

EDIT: Just realized you were looking for kydex. The Don Hume holster is leather. Bladetech does sell some holsters that will fit the combo.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Nathan2003
TLR-2 Dimensions: 3.26(L) in. x 1.47 (W)in. x 1.83 in. (H)

M6 Dimensions are- 3.4" (L) x 1.57" (W) x 1.9" (H)

I would say based on that the TLR will fit in a holster that held an M6 but not vise versa.

And if you're thinking of buying one, www.farmpolicesupply.com and www.lapolicegear.com have some of the best prices. I have ordered from both companies and have no complaints.

EDIT: Just realized you were looking for kydex. The Don Hume holster is leather. Bladetech does sell some holsters that will fit the combo.
Thanks, I ordered the light from farmpolicesupply. I have an inquiry in to Bladetech if they think their holster for the M6 will also work with the TLR-2. From what you mentioned about the dimensions I think it should.

·
Wanna Cookie?
499 Posts
I agree about the holster. If you would post your findings that would be great.

You should be very pleased with Farmpolicesupply. I have ordered several things from them along with other co-workers and we have never had a problem. An all around great company.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes the holsters for the M3 & 6 will fit the TLR thank you ellen

So I'm going to go ahead and order the Bladetech holster.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got this email today.

At this time we can make a holster for that pistol and light combo the cost will be $89.95 for a open top holster, and $124.95 for a level II duty holster. Please contact a customer service rep. 877-331-5793 to place an order.

Regards,

Bobby Mcgee
Sales & Tech support Manager
Government/LEO Sales
Blade-Tech Industries
877-331-5793
253-589-0282 (fax)

·
Wanna Cookie?
499 Posts
Thats a lot even with a LEO discount.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts