close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Holster for Glock 32 with Surefire X200 Search

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by TxDoc, Sep 18, 2006.

1. TxDoc

TxDoc

At one time, I had found a holster maker out of Houston, I think, that made a holster for a Glock 32 with a SureFire X200. I don't want a holster that has the light separated from the light, but accepts the light while mounted.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?
    Thanks

2. dwestfall

dwestfall Millennium Member

3. Drew78

Drew78

I too will be in this very same predicament (sp?)in the near future as I am going to be adding a Surefire x200B to my G19/23...
    I heard that Safariland makes several types in their "tactical" line for weapons with mounted lights. HAvent checked it out yet. Let me know what you come up witb.

By the way is your X200 an A or B model and how do you like it so far. I would like to hear your thoughts on the light.

Thanks-
    Drew

4. RayB

RayB Retired Member

I asked this question a while back, and was given an extensive list of links to explore on my own... Thanks! :upeyes:

I would look at this for our G19 & G21--both SureFire equipped.

To address your question regarding the lights, all I can say is, Wow! :wow:

The A model throws a beam incredibly far, for a lens the size of my thumbnail! It is more of a spot beam, with a bright corona/halo.

The B model throws an incredibly wide beam, and uses a higher output Luxeon LED than the A model (see attached). The B is best for indoor use.

Both are weather-proofed and beautifully made--milled from solid aluminum bar stock.

--Ray