Holster for G19 w/ Silencerco Osprey?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Bent19, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Bent19

Bent19

Anyone know of an OWB holster that will work for a G19 with a Silencerco Osprey mounted? Not looking for anything too crazy, just something to holster at the range. I don't mind doing a small amount of modifying.

2. batman4706

batman4706

I have a Houge Speed Holster that I use for my G22 with an Octane 45. You just have to be careful of the hot silencer. It's an open sty;e holster used for IPSC.

3. rockapede

rockapede

Give the Crye Gun Clip a look.

4. rockapede

rockapede

Give the Crye Gun Clip a look.

5. rockapede

rockapede

Sorry for the triple post. New software is giving me fits....

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  6. Gtn

Gtn

kustomconcealment.com
    I have 2 of their owb that I really like

7. Bent19

Bent19

Just wanted to follow up and let you guys know that I went with the Crye Precision Gun Clip. For my intended use it is exactly what I wanted. the holster holds the gun securely even when the snap isn't closed. It takes a little practice and its a little awkward to draw quickly but once the technique is down its not bad. Again speed was not my concern, as I wanted a holster to use at our outside range when running the can. I will have to be careful in the summer when wearing shorts as it would be very easy to have skin to silencer contact if the shorts aren't long enough.

8. Chowser

Chowser

Have you tried it mounted in different places other than the hip? I'm waiting for a Glock 21 version that I want to mount to my molle vest. It's got a light and suppressor.

9. Bent19

Bent19

I have not used it on a Molle mount, but they say its designed for it. One thing is, to be quick with drawing from the gun clip, the tighter it is secured the easier it is. For example, I have belt that is too narrow and the gun clip doesn't adjust down to it so the holster can slide. With the holster sliding it is much harder to draw quickly. Therefore, I would make sure the Molle mount is secure and snug or you may struggle to get it drawn as quickly as you would like.