Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Polymer Butcher
8,097 Posts
I am getting a 17 and 35. Which holster would you recommend for each.
For IWB get an MTAC "Slide Version" and it fits both guns, as well as any size 9mm/40/357 Glock.

:wavey:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a G17 that I carry concealed. If I am wearing a loose fitting shirt I carry with a Blackhawk Serpa level II. If I want it held even closer I use a Glock Sport Combat holster. The only draw back to the Glock Sport Combat is that the weapon is hard to draw and you must use two hands or you will look like Barney Fife.

·
Gangstalicious
306 Posts
I have a G17 that I carry concealed. If I am wearing a loose fitting shirt I carry with a Blackhawk Serpa level II. If I want it held even closer I use a Glock Sport Combat holster. The only draw back to the Glock Sport Combat is that the weapon is hard to draw and you must use two hands or you will look like Barney Fife.
If you use the Glock Sport Holster, clean the inside with Armor-All. It will make it easier to draw your pistol.

·
No Infidels!
8,794 Posts
I'll throw in another vote for the MTAC. I just got mine today after numerous recommendations on here...AWESOME holster.

I also like the Galco Combat Master.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Howdy,

If I want it held even closer I use a Glock Sport Combat holster. The only draw back to the Glock Sport Combat is that the weapon is hard to draw and you must use two hands or you will look like Barney Fife.
I use the Glock Sport holster for everything, CCW, IDPA, IPSC, hunting, etc., and I find that it is every easy to draw from the holster. I always "pops" out without me even thinking about it. That's part of the reason that I like it so much. I have used the Sport holster since about 1993 and it never crossed my mind that it was hard to pull from the holster. Plus it fits tight to the body.

I've never seen a reason to use any other OWB holster for a Glock.

Paul

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
i recently picked up 2 holster for my G22 and G34. A comp-tac with the locking pieces and a blade-tech. i really like using kydex with glocks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts