close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Holster for a Ruger Sec-Six

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by USDefender, Jan 2, 2010.

1. USDefender

USDefender Lay Them Waste!

Thinking about picking up an inexpensive Security-Six at the next gun show. I've long admired them, love the prices they've fallen to, and would like the option of carrying a decent-size .357 magnum from time to time.

Only problem is, good leather holsters seem to be scarce. I might even consider a synthetic holster if a good one can be found, but it can't be Kydex or any other "hard plastic" holster... I just don't like them.

Anyone have any ideas? (And pease don't suggest any other revo... I'm set on the Sec-Six -or Speed-Six- or nothing.)

Will a holster made for a Smith fit the Ruger?

*Edit: Oh yeah, the holster needs to be an IWB.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  2. Yarddog(1)

Yarddog(1)

I have a SaffariLand Paddle holster fits tight to body and can adjust cant, It has felt inside will fit Ruger 4in SS & S&W modle 10/12/13/15/19/
    64/65/67/617/645 & k Frame581/586/681 Modle#568-09-651 & can
    adjust tention Hope that helps got mine from Gander Moutain for$25
    Y/D PS sorry did'nt see the IWB but ought to give modles that interchange ; )

3. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide NRA Life Member

Any S&W K Frame holster will fir the Security Six. My question is where are you that Security Six's have fallen in price? You hardly ever see one for sale or trade around here and if you do, they ain't cheap.

4. USDefender

USDefender Lay Them Waste!

Thank you both, for the replies.

I'm currently in Oklahoma. I see Security & Speed-Six's at gun shows quite a bit. That's how I notived them in the first place.