Holocaust Denial and Holocaust Ignorance

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by IamtheNRA, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

Dont think for one minute communism like ANY religion.

They view Islamist as useful idiots to further communist goals.

2. ricka10

ricka10

I am also perplexed by such baffling and seemingly incomprehensible behavior. This conundrum has left me, at times, in a state of discombobulation. ;) ;)

3. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

There was a dark joke about PB that made the rounds for a while.

"Did you know Pat Buchanan's father died in Auschwitz?.............he fell out of a guard tower."

PB is proof there are lunatics on both sides of the aisle.

IamtheNRA likes this.
  4. FoodBag

FoodBag Previously nutsnax

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  5. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

No you need to read the blame still being put by him. Notice the "in typical German fashion"?

If

Look at European history. There have been very few European wars since WW2.

Name another time in European history where there has been this long of a peacetime.

If you go back and look at European history it is littered with one nation (or ethnicity) invading other countries and killing the population. The Romans were pretty good at it. Why not blame Italians for the atrocities that the Romans committed against the people of Europe?

As long as we can assign sin of past generations to current ones, why not keep going back? We can all find past grievances.

6. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

At lot of the European anti-antisemitism is historically rooted.

In the middle ages Jewish people has their own enclaves and lived in what we may today call "autonomous zones" where for day to day purposes had Jewish rule and control.

Then the Catholic Church generally was "against" usury (charging of interest) an in 1311 actually made it illegal. Jewish people became bankers in Europe. They were equal opportunity lenders. Generally worked out pretty well UNTIL they got on the bad side of a King (or other royalty) or the church. It also didnt work out well when the governments couldnt pay the loans back. It was sort of a reverse loan shark situation; the "loan shark" didnt coerce the debtor to pay via physical harm the debtor got the "loan shark" to either see the errors of their ways and forgive debt or burn the heretic and no more money is owed...

So there is historical reasons why that hatred went forward generation after generation.

vikingsoftpaw likes this.
  7. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

I held no hatred against the Germans. At the same time we will never forget that in 1945 our nation stood at the verge of physical elimination due to the combine efforts of two of our neighbors. Germany never paid a dime in war reparations to Poland and we had to built this country from the ground up. So, when I hear the voices about the "Polish concentration camps" I see it as undermining Germany's responsibility for the Holocaust...and I will continue to call it out.

When it comes to the Napoleonic Wars though...Poland was fighting alongside Napoleon to re-gain its independence due to the actions of Germany (Prussia), Russia and Austria who took a coordinated effort to erase Poland from the map of Europe in three separate partitions of my country. Cheers.

8. FoodBag

9. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

Typical, German fashion refers to the level of organization (for which the Germans were famous for) based on the factual documents from the death camps and occupied areas. They documented everything very well during their brutal push for Lebensraum.

pAZ Ron likes this.
  10. paul45

paul45

Fatboy2001 likes this.
  11. Vito

Vito

“The Protocols of Zion” was written and published in the late1800’s by the Czarist Secret Police in Russia to support and foment anti-Semitism. As the Nazis did later, the Russians wanted a scapegoat to blame for the misery and poverty in their country and the Jews made for an easy target.

12. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

How well did war reparations work after the Treaty of Versailles ?

What did the war reparations accomplish and what was the end result.

And spare me the Napoleonic Wars were defensive in nature. They were about as defensive as the War of Roses, 30 years War, etc.

Napoleon was the same as the rest of the empire builders throughout European history. European history for the last 2500 years has been about which group can build an empire and rule over all of Europe.

And for the record here is a link to a quick list of wars Poland was in. There is plenty of historical blame that could be cast if we want to go back and blame past generations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  13. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

It's quite a bit older than that. It was first published in 1903 in Russia.

14. FoodBag

15. Vito

Vito

As to American Jews voting Democrat it is partially based on the Democrat liberalism of the past that attracted Jews who wished to be protected from what they saw as Christian based discrimination. As recently as the 1950’s some corporations openly stated that Jews were not welcome. Jews saw the Progressivism of FDR as their safety. But today, for secular Jews their loyalty is first to liberalism and only secondarily to Judaism and Israel. Religious American Jews, I.e., the Orthodox, are strongly pro-Trump and pro-Republican. I am Jewish, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY and I know this all from personal experience.

vikingsoftpaw and IamtheNRA like this.
  16. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

The Napoleonic wars were 1803 to 1815.

Germany wasnt a country until 1871.

17. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

Anti- semite doesn’t necessarily equal Nazi. There were plenty of anti-semites in Czarist Russia at the turn of the century who drove lots of young Jews to Marxist- Leninism.

Watch "Fiddler on the Roof" sometime.

ScarFace88 likes this.
  18. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

Napoleon was on the offensive against three of our enemies, so while he was on the offense, Poland was in for re-establishing our independence. Fact that we were located between Russia, Germany, Sweden and Turkey isn't exactly our fault, so yes, we were involved in nearly any war that ever happened in this part of Europe. Willingly or not.

19. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

Perhaps you elected to miss the fact that I included Prussia in my post who happened to be the most influential part of the German confederation and one of the main, three enemies of Poland. So, yes, we went to war to have Poland back.

20. J_Rico

J_Rico

Exactly. This testing is damaging education. No time for anything not on the tests.